Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you want to know what worries me?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
I have a woman that I work with. She has a mild intellectual disability and schizophrenia. She lives alone and has very limited staffing hours. She has active delusions. She has a computer and the Internet. Before she had always just played games. She told the other day she found this website (she does have one grown chile). I tried to tell her it would not be a good idea to join. She has friends and family she can call and talk to. She said she was making an account... I do not know what her sn is. And I hope to god that she does not find this group. Some of you ladies will do more damage than you can imagine. I worry about her so much anyways...
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:06 AM
Why did you not give her heads up?
Missdameanor
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:12 AM
Because then she wouldn't be able to passive-aggressively e-shame everyones behavior here for her ficticious coworkers "possible" membership Sorry you got your feelings hurt OP. =(

Quoting Anonymous: Why did you not give her heads up?
jjames0991
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:14 AM
I warned my DD, she joined. A month later she deleted her account.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:36 AM
Not a coworker I woman I take care of. I told her it was brutal. She doesn't understand

Quoting Missdameanor: Because then she wouldn't be able to passive-aggressively e-shame everyones behavior here for her ficticious coworkers "possible" membership Sorry you got your feelings hurt OP. =(

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:40 AM
I tried. She doesn't understand

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:41 AM
My feelings aren't hurt lol. I've just seen how this group can get esp when someone posts something crazy. It makes me worry about her and how she will do when/if it all starts

Quoting Missdameanor: Because then she wouldn't be able to passive-aggressively e-shame everyones behavior here for her ficticious coworkers "possible" membership Sorry you got your feelings hurt OP. =(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)