Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

praying for my little brother!!

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:34 AM
  • 10 Replies

Mobile Photo

My 8 year old brother wreaked on a golf cart and broke his elbow and several different places. Our county hospital sent him to John Hopkins children center for surgery. I can't help but be worried and I can stop crying I'm 22 weeks pregnant and very close with my brother. I'm just worried it worse then what they think or something could happen in surgery. I keep praying that he will be ok.
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Missdameanor
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:42 AM
He's going to a great hospital. Try not to worry, he will be just fine.
jjames0991
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:44 AM
1 mom liked this
They will take great care of him.
angie729
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:48 AM

Hugs...I hope surgery goes well and he is better soon. When I was 10 I broke my arm in 12 different places and dislocated and fractured my elbow. They were able to repair my arm and they did not think they would be able to because it was so bad.....just telling you so you know there is a lot of hope that he will be ok.

Pipersmom1988
by That b1tch!! on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:52 AM
2 moms liked this
I'm trying it just so hard. He's like my son. My mom had him when I was 18 and he does everything with my dh and I. And the hospital He's at is one of the best.

Quoting Missdameanor: He's going to a great hospital. Try not to worry, he will be just fine.
Pipersmom1988
by That b1tch!! on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:54 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you for sharing that. Makes me feel better about it.

Quoting angie729:

Hugs...I hope surgery goes well and he is better soon. When I was 10 I broke my arm in 12 different places and dislocated and fractured my elbow. They were able to repair my arm and they did not think they would be able to because it was so bad.....just telling you so you know there is a lot of hope that he will be ok.

Nice_Dragon
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:55 AM
1 mom liked this

Prayers for a full recovery. Poor guy that is a lot of healing he has to do.

mommyxdos
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:58 AM
1 mom liked this
Poor baby. I pray he has a quick recovery.
nemo258
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:59 AM
1 mom liked this
I will pray for him. Awesome hospital. I know they will take good care of him. Try to stay as calm as possible for your precious baby. You dont want to stress the baby.
Memere60
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:03 AM
1 mom liked this

I love that you are so close to him. I feel the same way about my brother, who is 5 years younger than me. Even today, we are very close, and I'm 61 ! I'm praying for the little guy...hugs

psychomom2four
by Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:06 AM
1 mom liked this
Prayers that things go well for him and prayers for strength for you and the family.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)