Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just walked in on a 14yo in the ladies toilet!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies

In all seriousness. I've just finished a movie session (note I'm not from America, it's Friday night here) and gone to the bathroom and a young girl (late teens) rushes out and says "I feel like I should tell you, there's a teenage boy in there". I thank her and enter. Yep. Sitting on the bench waiting for someone is a teenager about 14. I smile and he groans. "Mom! Hurry up, there are people here". and his mother starts talking about how she'll take her own damn time. I go into my cubicle and do my business. As I'm doing my thing - he whines "Can't I just wait outside - I've learnt my lesson. I swear". Silence. "Mom?". "I'm shitting!" she says loudly....She doesn't sound drunk or mentally handicapped - just annoyed. We both manage to open our doors at the same time (I wanted to stay in there until she was gone -but the stench was amazingly strong). She starts ranting to him about how he misbehaved and she trusted him in the mens room and that he broke her trust. The son turns to me and says "I am NOT r*******! She wouldn't let me use the mens toilet until last year and then when I had the runs and took too long, she got mad and took the 'priveliege' away! Do you think it's a privliege?" I didn't really know what to say, so I just advised the mother that some people don't take too kindly to teenage boys in the 'wrong' bathroom and that she could be asked to leave the area and left myself.

It got me thinking though - he must have some sense of that "Parental fear" left in him to actually STILL walk into the women's bathroom and stay there the whole time. My 4yo sometimes has to be physically carried into the ladies room because he thinks it's 'wrong'. But because he cannot reach the urinals or taps by himself - he stays with me. But even though he knows (thinks he knows) he has no choice - he still fights me on it every time. This kid could have fought - I don't think he was being abused or anything  -the fact that he spoke out to me and wanted valedation kinda said something to me - and besides, even if I called the police - they would have been long gone.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:43 AM
3 moms liked this

In all seriousness. I'd have called security to have him removed. There is no reason for a 14 year old male to be in the women's bathroom. If mom has that much paranoia, she can shit at home. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:45 AM
Sounds like an overboard helicopter mom.
uhhnogirl
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:46 AM
Yeah that's not okay.
couture-mommy
by 8.21.1831 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:46 AM
Yes.
This

Quoting AliKatAK47:

In all seriousness. I'd have called security to have him removed. There is no reason for a 14 year old male to be in the women's bathroom. If mom has that much paranoia, she can shit at home. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:47 AM

It would've taken awhile. Friday night - the security guards are busy lol

Quoting AliKatAK47:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:48 AM
This is not really related to the post but I had security called on me one time for using the mens room at a movie theater

Someone saw me go in. I wasnt paying attention and had to go so bad that even when I got in there and realized "oh shit this is the mens room" i ran to the toilet before I peed all over myself.

It was pretty embarrassing and I never go back there anymore.
ame85
by Chemistry cat on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:49 AM
Gross. Poor kid!

The mother sounded lovely.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:51 AM

Whoops!

Quoting Anonymous: This is not really related to the post but I had security called on me one time for using the mens room at a movie theater Someone saw me go in. I wasnt paying attention and had to go so bad that even when I got in there and realized "oh shit this is the mens room" i ran to the toilet before I peed all over myself. It was pretty embarrassing and I never go back there anymore.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:59 AM

I would have notified management of a teenager in a women's restroom.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:59 AM
Poor kid.

I see inappropriate aged boys in the ladies room all the time (never that old though). I want to yell at the moms.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)