Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My unfortunate birthday accident....*longish*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies
Involved my puppy getting a little to excited, and when playing knocked me a good one in the eye while kicking out his front paws....

Mind you this poor thing doesn't bark, bite, or anything...he is the chickenest dog ever...even runs away from the cats.

So this cuts my eyeball leaving a small little abrasion on my eye. At this point I am in so much pain. DF and his mom are Iike how did you give birth but this hurts so bad? (At this point I sprout horns and turn into lucifer himself) fussing that my eye hurts so badly they can kiss my foot I can't even open my eye and my labor was a breeze with DD I even took a nap and I would much rather be going through that again then my stupid eye be cut AGAIN

DF kept swearing it was just grit that he saw in my eye and rinsed out...and it should feel better and I told him considering this is my 3rd time now with this to kiss my butt and we were going to dr in the mornin....sure enough to find out it was indeed scratched...

Now I am sitting here with a big pirate eyepatch like thing and the only highlight for the whole thing for me is the fact when picking up my eye gel for when I take my patch off I managed to make a 2 yr old boy very excited telling him I was a pirate...bless his soul.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
jjames0991
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:51 AM
Oh please I can think of several things worse then labor. A tooth ache for one! And an eye abrasion I have heard that hurts like a mutha!

Hope it heals quick.
Rogue35
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:57 AM

LoL at telling the little boy you were a pirate. I hope it heals fast.I know that hurt and is uncomfortable.Stay strong.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)