Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stomach tightening? Please help....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies
I'm on Nexplanon its a birth control implant in my arm. I normally have a period on it but havnt in 2 months. I have taken test they come out negative. For the past two weeks everyday my stomach gets really tight and then releases over and over for about an hour. What could cause this?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:03 AM
Bump
momof3grls4517
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:04 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:07 AM
Anyone?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:07 AM
Anyone?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:26 AM
?
TheDrsRose
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:33 AM

Did you research it before getting it? Try google? Myabe you're pregnant and you don't know it? lol

CafeMom Tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:36 AM
Yes I did. There have been women get pregnant on it but its very rare. I can't find anything about it causing what feels like Braxton hicks. Lol that's what I'm worried about. All the tests are negative but I don't know if the Nexplanon can effect the results.

Quoting TheDrsRose:

Did you research it before getting it? Try google? Myabe you're pregnant and you don't know it? lol

TheDrsRose
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:38 AM

Yep. You're pregnant.

lol

I'm kidding. Call your OB and ask them :P

Quoting Anonymous: Yes I did. There have been women get pregnant on it but its very rare. I can't find anything about it causing what feels like Braxton hicks. Lol that's what I'm worried about. All the tests are negative but I don't know if the Nexplanon can effect the results.
Quoting TheDrsRose:

CafeMom Tickers
b3autifulmama
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:41 AM
I have been on it and I haven't had this. Now I'm concerned. I'll have to look into it. I had the implanon which is the same thing just different name and didn't have that either. If maybe ask your dr
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:46 AM
Thanks.

Quoting b3autifulmama: I have been on it and I haven't had this. Now I'm concerned. I'll have to look into it. I had the implanon which is the same thing just different name and didn't have that either. If maybe ask your dr
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)