• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why I Don't Vaccinate

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 160 Replies
14 moms liked this

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
couture-mommy
by 8.21.1831 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:07 AM
2 moms liked this
Yay!?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:09 AM
9 moms liked this
I read a meme on cafemom.
Mum2D
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:13 AM
2 moms liked this
In still not sure who Jenny McCarthy is or what she has to do with my decision to not vaccinate.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:17 AM
2 moms liked this
The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:18 AM
2 moms liked this
"Pseudoscience" *chuckles*
jjames0991
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:19 AM
8 moms liked this
When you don't vaccinate you are depending on those who do vaccinate. It's a silly concept to me.
TheDrsRose
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:21 AM
12 moms liked this

I do vaccinate because I think it's the best choice for my family. I also respect the fact that you don't but kindly ask you take serious extra precautions as not expose your children to anything that could kill them or my own.Thanks.

CafeMom Tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:22 AM
3 moms liked this

why would an unvaxed person depend on someone else's vax status, when people who are supposedly immunized, are catching the very diseases they were vaxed for??  Flu, mumps, measles, chicken pox, and whooping cough all come to mind...those diseases are breaking out in fully vaccinated populations...care to explain that one?

Quoting jjames0991: When you don't vaccinate you are depending on those who do vaccinate. It's a silly concept to me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:23 AM
2 moms liked this

well you can keep your kids in a nice sterile bubble, meanwhile, my unvaccinated adults will continue to roam the store aisles with you and yours. 

Quoting TheDrsRose:

I do vaccinate because I think it's the best choice for my family. I also respect the fact that you don't but kindly ask you take serious extra precautions as not expose your children to anything that could kill them or my own.Thanks.

jjames0991
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:24 AM
1 mom liked this
No I do not care to explain. I'm bored already.

Quoting Anonymous:

why would an unvaxed person depend on someone else's vax status, when people who are supposedly immunized, are catching the very diseases they were vaxed for??  Flu, mumps, measles, chicken pox, and whooping cough all come to mind...those diseases are breaking out in fully vaccinated populations...care to explain that one?

Quoting jjames0991: When you don't vaccinate you are depending on those who do vaccinate. It's a silly concept to me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)