Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm so bummed out

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:07 AM
  • 20 Replies

My birthday is on the 1st and I have no one to spend it with except my son. I have no money since my husband bailed on me and the little and took everything.. I had to move back in with my mom and dad.. I don't have any friends and no car.. Ugh. Life sucks ass right now. I feel so shitty about everything and every time I think about how much fun I've always had and how special I've always felt to people then realize I no longer have any of it I get so depressed..

That's my confession. I'm sad,lonely,and pathetic. Ugh.

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
imakehimscream
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:09 AM
I'm very sorry. Happy birthday
TheDrsRose
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:10 AM

Thanks. :\

Husband bailed and took everything and my dog died of cancer all in the same week.. I should write country music,

Quoting imakehimscream: I'm very sorry. Happy birthday

CafeMom Tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:12 AM

i'm sure your parents will do something right? i'm sorry. I've been in your situation and it can get depressing. Just stay positive, remind yourself of the good in your life. This is temporary. Hugs and happy birthday!

BEXi
by BEXi on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:13 AM
Im sorry youre having a rough time.

Better he leave now than waste your time any longer I guess. He sounds like a loser.

Happy birthday. Mines on the 13th and I have no plans either. :(
TheDrsRose
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:13 AM

My moms birthday was just on the 20th and we didn't do anything at all for it and I couldn't even get her something from the dollar store. I have literally nothing right now.. Ugh,everythign just sucks ass..

Quoting Anonymous:

i'm sure your parents will do something right? i'm sorry. I've been in your situation and it can get depressing. Just stay positive, remind yourself of the good in your life. This is temporary. Hugs and happy birthday!

CafeMom Tickers
jjames0991
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:13 AM
Sad and lonely, I understand. You are not pathetic. Every one has to start life over sometimes. Just make your birthday the official mark of starting something great in your new life!
TheDrsRose
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:14 AM

He is a fucking loser but like.. one day he just came home from work and said he was looking for a place..went to work the next day,came home,packed and was gone.. We were fine.. Uggh.

Quoting BEXi: Im sorry youre having a rough time. Better he leave now than waste your time any longer I guess. He sounds like a loser. Happy birthday. Mines on the 13th and I have no plans either. :(

CafeMom Tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:16 AM

i'm broke until the first if that makes you feel better lol. This month has been tight financially. More money had to go out then coming in it seems. What could go wrong, went fucking wrong ugh. lol Can you donate plasma or sell anything? hang in there hun

Quoting TheDrsRose:

My moms birthday was just on the 20th and we didn't do anything at all for it and I couldn't even get her something from the dollar store. I have literally nothing right now.. Ugh,everythign just sucks ass..

Quoting Anonymous:

TheDrsRose
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:19 AM

I'm working on getting stuff listed on craigslist and ebay until I can find a real job and I'm applying places daily,but in the meeeaan time,that doesn't really solve much lol

I can't donate or anything bc I had a csection about 7 months ago and even if I could I live in a relatively small town that doesn't even have a place to do that at. We had one down town but it shut down years ago.

Quoting Anonymous:

i'm broke until the first if that makes you feel better lol. This month has been tight financially. More money had to go out then coming in it seems. What could go wrong, went fucking wrong ugh. lol Can you donate plasma or sell anything? hang in there hun

Quoting TheDrsRose:

Quoting Anonymous:

CafeMom Tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:20 AM

omg I just saw your siggy. What a fucking douchebag. Damn hun I'm so sorry. hugs to you and good luck with everything

Quoting TheDrsRose:

I'm working on getting stuff listed on craigslist and ebay until I can find a real job and I'm applying places daily,but in the meeeaan time,that doesn't really solve much lol

I can't donate or anything bc I had a csection about 7 months ago and even if I could I live in a relatively small town that doesn't even have a place to do that at. We had one down town but it shut down years ago.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting TheDrsRose:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)