Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
I have the worst bluish purple discoloration in the inner corner of my eye next to my nose. Its awful it looks like i got beat up. Im only 19 and nobody in my family has this issue. I did have health problems the past two years like anemia and being diagnosed with celiac disease but its all better now and ive chaged what i eat and anemia is no longer present. But i still have them and theyre bad. Makeup doesnt even work ive tried so many brands and nothing. Im tired if wasting money on that. Creams and ice and whatever to put on my eyes just dont work and are a waste. Im wondering if anybody knows any type of foods i could eat that will actually help them ? I know what you eat will show in your face and body. Im not expecting a miracle but just wishing to see a slight difference. Its seriously depressing me.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
jjames0991
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:20 AM
1 mom liked this
No idea but here is a bump for you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:20 AM
I buy green and coral color concealer. Skin tones don't hide that shit, but coral color does.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:20 AM
Olay!
TaralynnStewart
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:21 AM
Can you post a picture? Have you tried make up from a department store? They will show you what is best for your situation
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:22 AM
Ive tried every shade every color out there and nothing. Theyre just so dark and nothing cover them. Thats why i thought maybe the real solution is finding something i could eat that would help since food does affect the way you look.

Quoting Anonymous: I buy green and coral color concealer. Skin tones don't hide that shit, but coral color does.
lancet98
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:24 AM

Blue spots around the eyes, especially below the eyes, are quite common.   The tissue is very delicate there and even the slightest disturbance to your circulation can bring on such discoloration.

Most of the time, the cause is very minor - allergies, fatigue, a sinus infection.  

But please do get it checked by your doctor.   I have one I'd had for years, due to a blocked and damaged tear duct, caused by years of sinus infections, the sinus infections and allergies I had as a child were not treated adequately and that injured the tear duct.   And yes, makeup covers it up.  I've been told it could be surgically corrected and the tear duct reconstructed, but it would be expensive.  Try a little different make up.   And please have a doctor look at it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)