• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Super Gross TMI - i warned ya

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:50 AM
  • 5 Replies

I'm having a very difficult pregnancy so far.. the all day sickness and aversions to smells is unrelenting..

New smell that makes me gag .. is completely unavoidable.

I cant not stomach to be in the bathroom with myself when i poop. Face it.. poop stinks, normal fact of life.. and the smells my body produces has never bothered me before..

I go in.. do my business - spray some spray, flush and get out... maybe a courtesy flush if its a real stinker.. no issues

BUT NOW.. with this pregnancy .. gotta sit there with a bucket on my lap and no amount of courtesy flushes will help... i can not stomach my own poop smell .. or ds's for that matter.. he called me in because he couldnt reach the new roll of toilet paper.. i had to run out and throw up in the trash can.

Anyone go through something similar?

by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
hyper_bunny
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:52 AM
The smell of anyone's breath made me vomit.
gabeybaby07
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Breath made me gag before i got pregnant...breathing in some ones hot mouth stink is not for me..lol

Quoting hyper_bunny: The smell of anyone's breath made me vomit.

gabeybaby07
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:23 AM

all i have been eating is spaghetti-os for over a week.. so its not like its even that OMG call in the hazmat team .. bad.. i just cant be in the same room.. with myself ..lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:25 AM

light a match blow it out. works better than those sprays because it gets rid of the smell instead of masking shit and flowers lol

gabeybaby07
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:26 AM

so i have heard.. but i can never seem to find matches in my house (or office) lighters, yes a plenty at home (not at work) ... im going to start to purposly leave them in the bathrooms.. which i dont think woul dlast long at either locations.

Quoting Anonymous:

light a match blow it out. works better than those sprays because it gets rid of the smell instead of masking shit and flowers lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)