• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you like your coffee?

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:54 AM
  • 35 Replies
I like my coffee with the chcolate caramel delight creamer with some sugar, however this morning I tried it with honey and sugar and it's Soo good! So I was thinking maybe looking for different ways to try it(:
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Not_A_Native
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:56 AM

Just a little milk. can't stand flavored ones or sweetners.

B1Bomber
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:56 AM

Honey and sugar? No cream?

I like mine with either creamer or milk and sugar. My current favorite creamer is the Sweet Cream Coldstone kind.

usmcwifey11
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:57 AM
Milk and sugar. Ive also tried coconut oil, butter from grassfed cows and some cinnamon. Thats tasty too.
Lilys_Mommy11
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:59 AM
Yep no cream, I am shocked with how good it actually is lol

Quoting B1Bomber:

I like mine with either creamer or milk and sugar. My current favorite creamer is the Sweet Cream Coldstone kind.

Lilys_Mommy11
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:59 AM
Sounds interesting

Quoting usmcwifey11: Milk and sugar. Ive also tried coconut oil, butter from grassfed cows and some cinnamon. Thats tasty too.
davnrori
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:59 AM

I used to drink it with flavored creamer but I switched to plain black around 4 years ago when I looked at the calories and realized that the 60 or so calories per cup I was drinking added up to a couple extra meals by the end of the week. 3 cups a day x 60 calories x 7 days is 1260 calories. Then with 52 weeks a year that's an extra 18.5lbs worth of calories!! Yeah, I don't go to the gym to work of my coffee, lol.

jellybeanjean
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:00 AM
Short and strong. I drink espresso. Sometimes a spoon of sugar, sometimes black.
Ginger0104
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:01 AM

Just some milk and a couple of Splenda packets.

I used to be addicted to the flavored creamers but slowly weaned myself off of them.  Now I can't stand it, although I still kind of miss how much I loved them. 

Lilys_Mommy11
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:01 AM
Definitely didn't think of it like that, but plain black coffee is just not my flavor lol

Quoting davnrori:

I used to drink it with flavored creamer but I switched to plain black around 4 years ago when I looked at the calories and realized that the 60 or so calories per cup I was drinking added up to a couple extra meals by the end of the week. 3 cups a day x 60 calories x 7 days is 1260 calories. Then with 52 weeks a year that's an extra 18.5lbs worth of calories!! Yeah, I don't go to the gym to work of my coffee, lol.

bjw_053109
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:02 AM
1 mom liked this
The sweet cream is so good! I like a lot of different creamers. I'm currently using caramel vanilla I believe and sugar.

Quoting B1Bomber:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)