Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WWYD?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies

So yesterday my mother told me her husband dumped her. He not only dumped her but has been cheating on her with his ex. Now keep in mind they still are living in the same place (hopefully by the end of today she will agree to come live with us for a bit), are sharing a bed because they only have the one, and only 3 people knew the situation. I got up this morning and as usual checked my fb...he has announced he's in a relationship with his ex and the comment he left about his ex I quote "I will give her everything she deserves". I'm so angry right now that he would be so disrespectful to my mother. I want to write on his fb exactly what the everything she's going to get is and trust me he doesn't want anyone knowing those juicy dirty little secrets. I'm trying very hard to stay classy but he's fucking with my mother and well you don't fuck with someones mother. WWYD?

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
casah4
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:33 AM

Let my mother handle her own business.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:34 AM

Write on his wall, and tell him what a jerk he is. Let all of his FB friends see it.

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:35 AM

I would do nothing, except go get my mother.

hyper_bunny
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:35 AM
1 mom liked this
I would get her out of there. He's already making himself look like an ass. They broke up for a reason and his ex will remember why and dump his butt again.
Tracylynn100
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:35 AM

That is a tough one, I would check with my mother and if she was ok with it I may have a comment for him

sapphirelibra
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:38 AM
Go get you Mom. Get her out and away from him.
ragdoll7777
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:41 AM

Facebook is a joke, it is fucked up what he did to your mom, if you wanna bitch him out, do it in person, not thru fb.

ladybugchick317
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:41 AM

To hell with class. Do it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:44 AM

I so want to do that but I don't want cause my mom anymore embarrassment than she already going to experience when she finds out that he's done this.

Quoting Anonymous:

Write on his wall, and tell him what a jerk he is. Let all of his FB friends see it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:53 AM

Yes it is a joke but he's friends with his pastor and all his prayer groups buddies; they all think so highly of his morals. I would so love for them to know what I know about him it would rock his little prayer group trust I've met those people.

Quoting ragdoll7777:

Facebook is a joke, it is fucked up what he did to your mom, if you wanna bitch him out, do it in person, not thru fb.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)