Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ocean City, MD

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:10 PM
  • 69 Replies
I am going to Ocean City soon. If you have been there, what are your thoughts? Does anyone have any good or bad experiences to tell me about? I have never been there before.
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom2hadley
by Jagged Edge on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:13 PM
Bump
emmy526
by Felion on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:13 PM
1 mom liked this

i'm going to Ocean City Nj next week

imakehimscream
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:14 PM
1 mom liked this
I live in md but never been to ocean city.
MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Live there and have lived by there most of my life!
IMO, lots of fun things to do. But if you decide to shop just make the short trip to the outlets in Rehoboth DE, not west OC. Delaware is tax free so you will save money that way! And Bethany beach is the Better beach IMO.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2hadley
by Jagged Edge on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:15 PM
Thank you!

Quoting MIA0223: Live there and have lived by there most of my life!
IMO, lots of fun things to do. But if you decide to shop just make the short trip to the outlets in Rehoboth DE, not west OC. Delaware is tax free so you will save money that way! And Bethany beach is the Better beach IMO.
incogNinja
by Whofflé on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:16 PM
2 moms liked this
I had no idea. We are coming to rehobeth August 5th. I prefer de to ocean city lol

Quoting MIA0223: Live there and have lived by there most of my life!
mom2hadley
by Jagged Edge on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:16 PM
That's no help to me. Lol

Quoting imakehimscream: I live in md but never been to ocean city.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:17 PM
1 mom liked this
You're going to love it! I lived there. It is crazy busy this time of year though. A suggestion .. hit the oc rocket. If you are going with younger kids the assateague adventure is nice too. What are your plans? What hotel are you staying at? (There are several id tell you to stay away from) but its easy to navigate around town and many fun (even free) things to do. Have fun!
KariC33
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:17 PM
1 mom liked this
My parents and younger siblings went last summer and the summer before that. They loved it! Thats probally why they went again lol.
mom2hadley
by Jagged Edge on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:18 PM
We got a beach house for a week. I believe my sister said it is on 12th street. We will be two blocks from the beach.

Quoting Anonymous: You're going to love it! I lived there. It is crazy busy this time of year though. A suggestion .. hit the oc rocket. If you are going with younger kids the assateague adventure is nice too. What are your plans? What hotel are you staying at? (There are several id tell you to stay away from) but its easy to navigate around town and many fun (even free) things to do. Have fun!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)