Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

damn new girl is a b****!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies

thats what everyone has been calling the new girl that started 2 weeks ago,her husband works here also and 2 weeks ago instead of giving him the job he asked for they gave it to someone whos doing a shitty job(they play favorites) well the wife has been working here and shes quiet,only talks to her dh and the friend she knows here. well our boss got mad at her today because shes taking longer then everyone else,so when our boss told her to speed it up she says "do you want me to catch stuff or be like the rest of the stupid people who miss chunks of glass because they are trying to keep up with your timer?" my boss started making an excuse and the new girl goes "answer the question,do you want me to do the job properly or do you want me to miss stuff?" the boss got all huffy and walked away. then at lunch the boss was pissed off at the new girl and goes up to her and asks "why do you want to work here" the new girl goes "i dont want to work here,but i have to because you people wont do your jobs properly.my husband should have gotten that counter job but instead you gave it to someone who doesnt do it right" (reason she said that is because they cut her dh's check back $200 3 weeks ago for no reason,a lot of people lost $200 on their checks actually)

now everyone is calling the new girl a bitch but shes right.......

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Loveavision
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:34 PM
Are you the new girl?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:35 PM

Quoting Loveavision: Are you the new girl?

no im training her so im always with her

KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:36 PM

Is this a factory?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:37 PM

Quoting KristenFowles:

Is this a factory?

i guess you could say that but we make liquid medications,the building im in is quality control

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:38 PM

She sounds ressentful!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:39 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

She sounds ressentful!

after a year of her friends and dh complining about this boss im sure she is lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:39 PM
1 mom liked this

She isn't a bitch. She is standing up for wrongful practicies and possibly saving everyone's job.   Good for her.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)