Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Go find someone else sorry. *update* Well she's married now :/

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 81 Replies
My friend is a single mother, she has 4 children she struggles to keep up with it all. A few months ago she met this guy online.

His name is Ahmad, he lives I can't remember where. I think Egypt or something.. Anyways she started gushing about him, about how he was handsome, rich. Rich? He's asked her to send over $10k so him and his family could live so yeah rich right?

I told her to watch out because I knew this guy is bullshit. Now she just called me daying he wanted to marry her so he could move to the US to be with her and her only. (Obvious bullshit is obvious, obviously.) So the actual reason behind her calling me was to know if I could keep an eye on her kids FOR A MONTH! So she could go get married!

Ahahahahaha are you fucking KIDDING ME?! I balantly said no. I have NOTHING against his people, but I can smell a bullshitter from a mile away and that guy REEKS bullshit!

Now she's mad at me for not letting her follow her heart, that no one agreed with her husband choice... Well because we've obviously saw what that dude wanted and she's ignoring us. Possibly putting her young kids in danger as well. I tell you she has lost her mind!

Update: She called me with a snippy tone saying she had found some idiot to babysit the kids and now getting herself a ticket for Egypt. *sigh*

Update: After nearly a month of MIA on FB. She updated her fb saying she had gotten married. *double motherfucking sigh* At least she's not dead in a foreign country. She's coming back aa planned on the 27th.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:36 PM
I dated an Egyptian guy once. I figured out he was married before I slept with him thankfully. He really was rich rich though. He always asked me to go to Canada for weekends and would disappear and say he had an emergency in china. Weird. I hope your friend comes to her senses soon
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:36 PM
4 moms liked this
I can't believe how naive people can be.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:39 PM
Thank goodness you dumped him before you did something you'd regret.

Quoting Anonymous: I dated an Egyptian guy once. I figured out he was married before I slept with him thankfully. He really was rich rich though. He always asked me to go to Canada for weekends and would disappear and say he had an emergency in china. Weird. I hope your friend comes to her senses soon
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:42 PM
Right? I would love her to find someone, as any good friend would. But she keeps on looking in every wrong place.

Quoting Anonymous: I can't believe how naive people can be.
KatUzumaki
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:45 PM
2 moms liked this
"Well, bless her heart"

*said with the most southern accent I can muster up*
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:48 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol yep

Quoting KatUzumaki: "Well, bless her heart"

*said with the most southern accent I can muster up*
MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:51 PM
Lol. That's so funny in a way.
Why do people fall for theses scams?
When I was you her and would go to the Islam chat rooms on yahoo messenger it wa always Ahmad from Egypt messaging me, even with my husbands name right by mine in my Sn.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:02 PM
Kind of ironic isn't it?
I knew it was a scam right from the start too! I told her I'm sure there is plenty of Ahmad's here she could find and dump the Egyptian. But no he's her Hibibi I think that's how she says it.

Quoting MIA0223: Lol. That's so funny in a way.
When I was you her and would go to the Islam chat rooms on yahoo messenger it wa always Ahmad from Egypt messaging me, even with my husbands name right by mine in my Sn.
MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:13 PM
Habibi. My love.
I married a great Arab man. There are plenty of them. Just stay away from the online scammers! This seems to be the thing to do in many places, especially the Ahmad's from Egypt for some reason!

Quoting Anonymous: Kind of ironic isn't it?
I knew it was a scam right from the start too! I told her I'm sure there is plenty of Ahmad's here she could find and dump the Egyptian. But no he's her Hibibi I think that's how she says it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:24 PM
Lol yes!

Quoting MIA0223: Habibi. My love.
I married a great Arab man. There are plenty of them. Just stay away from the online scammers! This seems to be the thing to do in many places, especially the Ahmad's from Egypt for some reason!

Quoting Anonymous: Kind of ironic isn't it?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)