Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ugh my period

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:53 PM
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this
Finally made it's grand debut. 2 freaking weeks late and just before I started my workout. Now it'll probably take me 3 hours to finish my 2 hour workout. On the bright side I'm making a huge hummus pizza for dinner! With roasted garlic hummus, skim mozzarella, turkey bacon, spinach, mushrooms, olives, onion, eggplant, and feta on thin crust. I'm soooo looking forward to it. :)
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
iwasbillpardy
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:56 PM
Bump
KaitlynEileen
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:06 PM
God damn aunt flo! Kuds to you though for continuing your workout. When that happens to me I skip it.

Oh and your pizza recipe sounds amazing. I will have to try it! I hope you feel better, and enjoy your dinner tonight!
KaitlynEileen
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:06 PM
Kudos*
iwasbillpardy
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:25 PM
The good news is 40 minutes of my workout is yoga, and the lady I follow on YouTube does yoga for Menstration, which is pretty much deep breathing while laying on a pillow lol
http://youtu.be/iglbdN1tmF0

I highly recommend it :)

Quoting KaitlynEileen: God damn aunt flo! Kuds to you though for continuing your workout. When that happens to me I skip it.

Oh and your pizza recipe sounds amazing. I will have to try it! I hope you feel better, and enjoy your dinner tonight!
MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:26 PM
I have never hated mine not than I do this point in my life!
I have been regular since I got my first AF as a teen. Now I never know how many days my cycle will be!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)