Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

we arent allowed to kiss? the f***?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 277 Replies
7 moms liked this

ever since dh and i got married my mil makes a face whenever we kiss,and i dont mean nasty make out sessions i mean a peck. the other day we were over there and dh was going to help his friend move so he kissed me goodbye but he couldnt even get out the door before his mom yelled at him about us kissing,i heard her yell at him in spanish for a couple minutes and comes back in giving me this nasty look.....dh later texted me and said "my mom yelled at me for kissing you" really? just really? i get it my mil doesnt want me married to him but shes seriously trying to make us miserable.....i think next time we go over there i'll cuddle with him on the couch to piss her off more.....

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:10 PM
2 moms liked this
Not everyone is comfortable with affection.
I am like your mil. I hate to see people being physically affectionate. There is a time and place for it.
I don't boss people though, I just get annoyed by it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:10 PM

Quoting MIA0223: Not everyone is comfortable with affection. I am like your mil. I hate to see people being physically affectionate. There is a time and place for it. I don't boss people though, I just get annoyed by it.

she kisses fil all the time and he grabs her boob in front of everyone....thats not the issue

SlytherinQueen
by Avada Kedavra Girls on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:10 PM
6 moms liked this

I'd suggest learning Spanish so you and her can communicate better. It would probably earn you points, and this way you can find out what her problem really is.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:10 PM

Are you Native?

DomsMama07
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:11 PM
0_o
Spam72
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:12 PM
8 moms liked this
Here is a thought. Try being respectful of her wishes and maybe she will warm up to you. I can't blame her for not liking you if your solution is to piss her off more!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:12 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Are you Native?

somewhere in me i am lol my grand parents tell me one of my great(great great?) grand fathers was native

mich2.0
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:12 PM

Why go over there at all?

mammabear87
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Just don't do it in front of her. I'm sure you can wait a few minutes while she is out of the room.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:12 PM

Quoting Spam72: Here is a thought. Try being respectful of her wishes and maybe she will warm up to you. I can't blame her for not liking you if your solution is to piss her off more!

iv been around for 5 years,she didnt like me on sight

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN