Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies, DNA, and everything in between.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies

I like to watch Maury..its my guilty sin..lol. Well I was watching the show today and they were talking about DNA. I really hate when guys say "the baby dont look like me". Its a baby, they wont come out looking just like you quite yet. And what is wrong with a baby looking like its mother? Thats not a sin, to have a child look like their mother or the mother of the childs father. Why do men or women expect a baby or child to have the same eyes or body parts? And what about babies that have parnets that are brown eyes and this baby comes out with blue eyes. Dont they know that most babies are born with blue eyes?

And what I find the most shocking is the number of men some women bring on. One lady has had 15 guys for three children and has yet to find the father to her three kids. One other girl has two children and more then ten DNA test and still no fahter for her children. I mean shit..i like sex just as much as the next person. But these girls most have spent all their time on their back. And what about condoms? Ewww..that means they rode these dudes bare back and raw and no protection. Like gross..throwing up

And you only release an egg every 28 {well most women) days and you only have a time frame for that egg to be touched by sperm. So they must have been sleeping with what..eight or nine (maybe more) a day. Which is like super gross.

What do you think of women who sleep with many manny guys and have no idea who could be the father? And have gone though lord knows how many DNA test. Do you feel bad for these children?

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)