• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

wait,what? my kids are overweight?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 36 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

I posted a picture on another board and got some rude comments about fat kids. It made me laugh because they are nowhere near fat. They are all tiny and it makes me cringe for people to say that they are fat. What are these ladies teaching their kids? What is society teaching us? Has anyone ever commented about your kids like that.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:11 PM
Bump!
.PinkHart.
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:12 PM
So you post their pic here, knowing what kind of group this is? Lmao
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:13 PM

If you want vindication, you are in the wrrrroooooonnnggg neighborhood, babe.

sam12796
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:15 PM
Well now you know how the internet brings out the balls in people. No your kids are just fine.
bubbbaNbabygirl
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:16 PM

What are they smoking?? They are perfect, If anything they are on the smaller side. Were they joking around/ being sarcastic??

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:18 PM
Perhaps I'm overestimating that there are actual intelligent people in here. My kids are either underweight or slightly above it. It's been a concern of their doctors since birth. I'm not worried in the least bit that they are actually fat. My concern is more of how people are perceived. It's like the normal sized girl who is a plus sized model. There is a major problem that isn't being addressed.

Quoting .PinkHart.: So you post their pic here, knowing what kind of group this is? Lmao
leksismommy
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:18 PM
Ugh, they're obese. Unless their bones are poking out, then they're fat. You're a sad excuse of a mother.

**Sarcasm
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:19 PM

Your kids are beautiful. Nothing fat about them. And  from what I've seen today it seems like if you not under a size 6 your plus size, which F'ed up. 

An0nym0use
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:20 PM
You are overestimating people in this group. They look perfect, but watch out. Someone's gonna say something.

Quoting Anonymous: Perhaps I'm overestimating that there are actual intelligent people in here. My kids are either underweight or slightly above it. It's been a concern of their doctors since birth. I'm not worried in the least bit that they are actually fat. My concern is more of how people are perceived. It's like the normal sized girl who is a plus sized model. There is a major problem that isn't being addressed.

Quoting .PinkHart.: So you post their pic here, knowing what kind of group this is? Lmao
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:20 PM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)