Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Brought the toddler bed back out.....

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:44 PM
  • 5 Replies

When we first introduced it DS wanted no parts! He would wake as soon as I put him down in it!
He ha been a horrible sleeper since birth. He used to wake at 2 am every day so we decided to take it out again!
He slept until 4:30am today!!!!
Yay for more sleep!!!!
He was much more excited about his "big boy bed" this time. Hopefully he will sleep all the way through until 6 soon!
18 months of no sleep, I need it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:59 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:03 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm with you there. My dd is 19 months now (as of this past Wednesday) and she had lately been waking up at midnight and refusing to go back to sleep till 3:30am. She sleeps in a big girl bed at grandma's house and will sleep all night so while she was there for a week I switched her crib out for a toddler bed. Now she sleeps all night most nights and the nights she does wake up I have her back to sleep within an hour.
Young_Mommy89
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:09 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm dreading moving ds to a toddler bed...He's two but we are going to need the crib for the baby.
kelly617
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:13 PM

I feel your pain...my 1st son has always been a terrible sleeper...even now at almost 3 he still wakes up most nights and is up at the crack of dawn
My 2nd boy is a much better sleeper and is only 10 months but is only waking once a night and not every night even

MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:28 PM
My first was an awesome sleeper, she spoiled me! Lol!

Quoting kelly617:

I feel your pain...my 1st son has always been a terrible sleeper...even now at almost 3 he still wakes up most nights and is up at the crack of dawnMy 2nd boy is a much better sleeper and is only 10 months but is only waking once a night and not every night even

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)