Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm done I'm over it

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
I refuse to sleep with the dog anymore, the past week i have been shutting the bedroom door at night so he can't come in.My husband gets pissy and says he's been sleeping with us since he was a puppy blah blah blah.The dog is a 2 year old pit.Anyway he's turned bad, he tears out the kitchen and bathroom trash, idk why because i dont dispose of food in there.And last night he threw up on our bed.wtf.he is up and down all night long and just because he can sleep though it I'm suppose to deal with it.Fuck no, you either sleep with the dog or I'm going to the guest room.I did that the other night and my husband says I'm being shady, no I just want to sleep...Am I wrong to not want to sleep with the dog, it's not like he will sleep on the floor, he will just jump right up on the bed...so floor isn't a option
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:22 PM
1 mom liked this
I wouldn't sleep with the dog either if he is interrupting my sleep and yacking on the bed.
KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:23 PM

Gross..

The dog wouldn't be in my bed.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:25 PM
Thank you so i won't feel bad for sleeping in guest room until he gets that though his head

Quoting Anonymous: I wouldn't sleep with the dog either if he is interrupting my sleep and yacking on the bed.
mojogirl
by Ouiser Boudreaux on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:25 PM
I don't blame you.
And you guys should really train your dog.
Superlaura328
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:27 PM

That's not wrong at all. We have a puppy whom I love, but she's sure as fuck not sleeping in my bed... she goes in the crate at night, lol. We keep the create in our bedroom so she can be near us, though.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:27 PM
Girl I've tried, my husband baby's this dog so much it's disgusting... He won't even listen to me anymore so i give up.I put his outside during the day because I'm not dealing with it...

Quoting mojogirl: I don't blame you.
And you guys should really train your dog.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:29 PM
I've offered to put the crate in the room but I'm wrong..it's a lose lose situation...The dog is spoiled and it's not my fault.I hope the dog pukes on him while he's sleeping ..lol

Quoting Superlaura328:

That's not wrong at all. We have a puppy whom I love, but she's sure as fuck not sleeping in my bed... she goes in the crate at night, lol. We keep the create in our bedroom so she can be near us, though.

KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:31 PM
Ick...

I don't blame you.
KeepOnTryin
by Melissa on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:32 PM
I would totally sleep in the guest room and not even feel bad about it!

Enjoy getting a good night's sleep!
theTosh.O
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:33 PM

Bow wow mother fucker.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)