• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you think its right...to support...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies

Poll

Question: Do think inmates waiting on death row should be sentenced to death in a shorter amount of time?

Options:

yes

no

unsure

other thoughts

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 40

View Results

Do you think its right...to support...(using our tax dollars)Convicted killers on death row by paying for all their needs while they await for execution?

I mean its our tax dollars that are funding these people to sit death row some for years!

You know the victims didn't get time to sit and contemplate their deaths.

Do you feel that when they are sentenced to death it should be for shorter time frame. If so how long.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:27 PM
1 mom liked this

I think this is a really tough one..

What about the few that are proven innocent, and would have been put to death had the time not been longer?  I get that that number is really SLIM.. but it's still the first thing that came to mind..

I'm just really unsure..

Mom-to-2kids
by Sapphire Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:27 PM
I think in CLEAR cases of guilt it should be shorter. Like Timothy Mcveigh was only like 6 years I think. I think that's plenty if time to get shit together.
mamakat070812
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:29 PM
3 moms liked this
I think death should be immediate after official conviction if there is a clear evidence of guilt.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lilith23
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:31 PM
3 moms liked this
If somebody murdered my family, I'd want him shot on the spot, maybe have a 7 days type of fun with him.... But it's none of my business *drinks tea*
seriously, i just think they get their sentence to death and off they go die the same day.... That's short enough.
twinmommy27
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:33 PM
I think they should just put a bullet in their head immediately after.
Even if I was innocent and on death row, I'd want it over and done with as fast as possible.

Unfortunately that's not an option anymore.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:33 PM

BUMP!

Mom-to-2kids
by Sapphire Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:34 PM
1 mom liked this
I like the way you think 😉

Quoting Lilith23: If somebody murdered my family, I'd want him shot on the spot, maybe have a 7 days type of fun with him.... But it's none of my business *drinks tea*
seriously, i just think they get their sentence to death and off they go die the same day.... That's short enough.
momto2boys973
by Sapphire Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Tough one. But you do realize that contemplating your death is pretty much torture and agony, right?
Lilith23
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:37 PM
I'm waiting for that "but that's cruel, you're disgusting" type of anonymous comment lol
seriously, when all is proven guilty with no doubt.
Fucking put a bullet in him/her, hey!
An acid bath does wonder, or.... Ok I'm going off the deep end here lol
i don't have a tiny speck, lint or even micro fluff of compassion for murderers.

Quoting Mom-to-2kids: I like the way you think 😉

Quoting Lilith23: If somebody murdered my family, I'd want him shot on the spot, maybe have a 7 days type of fun with him.... But it's none of my business *drinks tea*
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:38 PM
Our tax dollars fund a lot of things that are not morally correct. Actually, how do we know where our tax dollars go? Do they really go to where the government says they go? Our tax dollars also go to the chemical trail planes.. We're paying to have human blood and god knows what else dropped on us from x amount of feet. We're paying to kill off American citizens with sudden heart issues caused by said chemicals, my mother in law included 5 months ago.. RIP :(
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)