Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

gonna piss off the ob I haven't even met, lol.

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:35 PM
  • 33 Replies
So, I am active duty military. I'm pcsing and I took a month off so I could do things calmly. This means I won't sign for my new house until the 31st of july or sign in to my new company until the 10th of August.

Just found out, they can not see me until I am on my new company's roster. So I will be 32 weeks+ when I sign in to my new ob. If they are anything like other on post doctors that means+ 1 month to actually have an initial appointment. So I'll be most likely 36 weeks before isee an ob here. This is my 4th child, 6th pregnancy, don't think we will see past 38.

Wonder if my new ob likes to meet and catch, lol.
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Benjamins-mama
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:45 PM

I don't know how different it is for a soldier to be seen and a spouse to be seen but as a spouse of a soldier I have never waited more than a week to be seen by a doctor

cueballsmom
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:45 PM

BUMP!

cueballsmom
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:48 PM
Quoting Benjamins-mama:

I don't know how different it is for a soldier to be seen and a spouse to be seen but as a spouse of a soldier I have never waited more than a week to be seen by a doctor

depends on what kind of doc. This bar is huge, so I anticipate a longer wait for new patients.
cueballsmom
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:49 PM

BUMP!

cueballsmom
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:50 PM

BUMP!

cueballsmom
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:51 PM

BUMP!

cueballsmom
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:52 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:55 PM
Good luck, at least this isn't your fist so you know what to expect. Lol at meet and catch though!
KREX0914
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:55 PM
1 mom liked this

I hadn't previously met the woman who delivered my oldest. I was in labor so long I went through 3 or 4 doctors and 9 nurses. One of the nurses left early when I told her the new iPhone was being released. The final doctor walked in as the resident was flipping shit because it was her first delivery and she was alone..

casah4
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:57 PM
1 mom liked this

When I was pregnant with my first, my Dr. was suspended for showing up to the hospital drunk. They switched me to a practice with two doctors. I had one appointment with one of the doctors, went into labor, and the doctor I had never met delivered my daughter.  Fun times.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)