• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Give me my money!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies

I work with a friend, we are basically maids. My friend had two cars, one of which is her husbands now and he uses it for work. Their other cars transmission is bad and she was driving that around. I have been driving my car to our jobs because her car is just to unsafe. Well last week their car was due for inspection, it would not pass so its now got dead tags. She asked me for rides so she could do her 2nd jobs work.. Beings we were once without a car due to it being worked on, I agreed to help her out.. I also have been roped into helping the sister ( who is with her dhs brother) and their mom... The DHS brother and Her sisters car has dead tags b/c they are being cheap and wont insure the car and go get the tag... 

My friend owed me $30 from last week, she never paid me, but asked me if I could help with a house ( she needed a ride) it was her aunts and her aunt was on vacation and she forgot ( didnt have a ride) to clean it this past weekend and needed to get it done before she got home that night. The only thing was she couldnt pay me until Friday (today) so I agreed.. She knew she owed me $30 already.. Yesterday I got roped into taking her to do her 2nd jobs work, and we were supposed to clean a house this morning as well.. I figured she would pay me for that house, and pull the $60 out she owed me as well.. I went around the corner to her house at 8:30 like she told me to. I called her no answer, text her to tell her I was there, no reply. Called, called, called. NOTHING... I knocked on the idoor... Her son said his sister was getting her, the daughter came to the door and said "my mom doesn't feel good" So she wasnt planning on working today... I left. 

I text her a little later, around noon and asked her if she could give me some money today.. I still have not got any kind of reply and its been 3 almost 4 hours since I sent that text... 

I am furious right now and dont know how to handle the situation.. Yes we have money Dh got paid today, but that is NOT the point.. The point is she owes me money and she is seeming to try to "avoid" paying me...

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)