• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you the opposite of what your husband's type was??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 42 Replies
Does your husband have a type? Are you the opposite of that type? If you are do you get insecure sometimes?? I ask because my S/o had a type before me, I'm white he's white but he always dated black girls.Sometimes I get insecure, silly I know because if he didn't want to be with me then he wouldn't be with me.I guess I get insecure that I don't have a big booty lol, obviously he isn't shallow and won't leave me over my ass but i wonder sometimes if he misses the type of girls he use to date....and we had a situation on fb but I don't even feel like getting started on that
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:17 PM
what was the situation on fb? ... and yes, my dh dated healthy skinny girls, im very over weight. been together for 17 years and still everyday he is all over me. I honestly don't get it, but I'm happy and he obviously is too.
KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:19 PM

I don't think he has a "type" per se..

His ex's all look quite different from one another..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:21 PM
I'm not a active fb user, we'll i just happen to go on to message me stepsister and fumble upon his profile lol anyway he's newly friends with his ex, and she was deff his type, i didn't get mad but mentioned it and he got defensive and come to find out he's been deleting his emails because he get fb notifications sent to it, and it's comments and crap from her.nothing inappropriate but why delete and hide and lie:(

Quoting Anonymous: what was the situation on fb? ... and yes, my dh dated healthy skinny girls, im very over weight. been together for 17 years and still everyday he is all over me. I honestly don't get it, but I'm happy and he obviously is too.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:22 PM
Not to mention i went to his activity log on there and saw much much more

Quoting Anonymous: I'm not a active fb user, we'll i just happen to go on to message me stepsister and fumble upon his profile lol anyway he's newly friends with his ex, and she was deff his type, i didn't get mad but mentioned it and he got defensive and come to find out he's been deleting his emails because he get fb notifications sent to it, and it's comments and crap from her.nothing inappropriate but why delete and hide and lie:(

Quoting Anonymous: what was the situation on fb? ... and yes, my dh dated healthy skinny girls, im very over weight. been together for 17 years and still everyday he is all over me. I honestly don't get it, but I'm happy and he obviously is too.
Lilith23
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:25 PM
1 mom liked this
He likes redheads... Well I'm far from being one lol
you know, he has a thing for the gingers and you should see him blush at the lady from our church lol she is gorgeous and i even got to touch her curls *.* all firey smooth.
No i don't get insecure, i know I'm fabulous and I'm pretty good with that.
svolkov
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Dh likes curvy girls dark hair/skin etc. My skin is olive but yeah im his type. My exhusband liked super skinny girls. Like willowy. Exact opposite of me lol and he cheated on me with an Asian girl. But he was a mahor ahole. I dont think it matters to most men.
svolkov
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:26 PM
Hahaha at "accidentally". He is being suspicious. Id be upset too

Quoting Anonymous: Not to mention i went to his activity log on there and saw much much more

Quoting Anonymous: I'm not a active fb user, we'll i just happen to go on to message me stepsister and fumble upon his profile lol anyway he's newly friends with his ex, and she was deff his type, i didn't get mad but mentioned it and he got defensive and come to find out he's been deleting his emails because he get fb notifications sent to it, and it's comments and crap from her.nothing inappropriate but why delete and hide and lie:(

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:27 PM

Luckily, he likes red-heads ;)

two4one
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:27 PM

No, I am pretty much his type. Pretty face, some meat on my bones (I was skinnier when we first met, but he prefers me a little heavier, lol. Kids are good for many things), big boobs, and an ace in the sack. :) He is mostly my type aside from the fact that he is shorter than me. He likes chicks shorter, I like men taller. Rather trivial in the grand scheme of things.

jlg12678
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:30 PM

From the types of guys I've dated my husband isn't necessarily my type and that's probably why we work so well together. He's a great guy.

Regarding the facebook issue...I do not care who my husband is friends with. If he is deleting/hiding communication with someone that is another story altogether.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)