• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

dh wants this...i want that (baby!)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 30 Replies
We live in a 4bdrm house and have a baby otw. Lucky me for hoarding stuff because I have a crib and most expensive furniture covered but here's the thing.

His kids live here part time, my ds lives here full time. All kids have their own bedroom.
Dh wants to have baby sleep in our bedroom...but I don't. I want room for a glider chair, crib...I want a nursery. Worked great with my ds.
Dh doesn't think that my son who lives here full time should have to share his room and we can't put his kids in one room when they visit because boy and girl are at the age they should have their own privacy.

I don't know what to do. I don't want to co-sleep every single night. Not if dh wakes early for work and I take it upon myself to be up with baby in the middle of the night AND I just may want to have sex again. Preferably not with a baby in the middle.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:19 PM
I also have thought about using one of the living rooms for baby's room...we have 2. Lol
TwoPennies
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:19 PM
3 moms liked this
Why can't the two boys- your ds and dss share?
Azita888
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:20 PM
I would have the two boys share for now. Your son and his son.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:20 PM
Why not give the two step brothers a room together it doesn't seem like it would be that big of a deal since one is part time.
ElenaC08
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:21 PM
Just put the boys togather whats the big deal? His kids arnt there fulltime anyways.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:21 PM
Dh thinks ds who lives full time should have his own room. He has more stuff than the other kids because he is full time. :/
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:22 PM
How old are the kids? And how often do the skids come over?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:22 PM
I mentioned that. Dh doesn't like it...I think he just wants to co-sleep...lol

Quoting Azita888: I would have the two boys share for now. Your son and his son.
KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:22 PM

I mean... Someone's going to have to share.. Maybe your boy and his boy? It doesn't even sound like his son is there full time..

rebeccarae
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:22 PM

I'm putting my boys together, even though we have space, the other rooms are a playroom, an office to be,and our room, there's no harm in sharing a room. Make your DS and DSS share.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)