Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Random act of kindness kills farmers goats!

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:47 PM
  • 8 Replies

This is my friends mom, I grew up a stones throw from this farm and bottle fed many of these goats.  It's hits so close to home for me. I read about this on her FB page a week ago, and just saw it in the newspaper today.

http://www.saukvalley.com/2014/07/22/strangers-random-acts-of-kindness-kills-farmers-goats/as0exu6/

by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
LilysMama719
by Emmy on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:51 PM
I don't understand why people think they can just feed her animals. That's ridiculous.
Mrs.Torres2566
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:54 PM

bump

Mrs.Torres2566
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:55 PM

She told me it was an elderly couple.  I guess they thought they were doing good, but in the end it killed 4 innocent animals.

Quoting LilysMama719: I don't understand why people think they can just feed her animals. That's ridiculous.

iamnameless
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:56 PM
:-( stupid people.
Mrs.Torres2566
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:57 PM

It was an accident, she's not mad, just sad to see 4 of her best goats die.  2 of the goats had babies, who haven't stopped bleating for the mothers.

Quoting iamnameless: :-( stupid people.

iamnameless
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:17 PM
It may have been an accident but it was stupid. You don't feed people's animals without asking.

Quoting Mrs.Torres2566:

It was an accident, she's not mad, just sad to see 4 of her best goats die.  2 of the goats had babies, who haven't stopped bleating for the mothers.

Mrs.Torres2566
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:20 PM

She has to padlock her yard now, and put "No Trespassing" and "Do not feed the animals" signs up.  I wonder if the elderly couple who did it, read the paper.

Quoting iamnameless: It may have been an accident but it was stupid. You don't feed people's animals without asking.
Quoting Mrs.Torres2566:

katydid150
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:33 PM

Stupid people. Those poor goats :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)