• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mommy!!! I farted and it was rich!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 29 Replies

Now that I have your ladies attention, I just want to express myself without being bombed, ridiculed, demoralized, judged, cyber bullied, etc.

Since when is it okay for grown women to start behaving like immature teenage girls? What do I mean? When one responds to a post, and another "quotes" and starts making assumptions and putting words into what's being said from the other that was never said, and then childishly posts "proof" to try and prove they're right in what she is accusing the other of saying. EVERYONE is entitled to their opinions, of course, but when it turns into ignorant teenage drama and "I told you so" crap, someone needs to buck up and leave the conversation instead of dragging it on and on making things worse. We're ALL adult women here and we're all mothers, and it mind boggles me when I see other women responding as if this is a teen chat site or Jr high and high school campus, trying to pick arguments and cyber bullying. What examples are we setting for our children when we behave like this? Demoralizing and verbally attacking each other isn't going to prove anything, or solve anything. All it does is create unwanted bad energy and discomfort not just for the arguing party, but for the rest of us who read it, and jump in taking either side. Behavior as such is the reason why most women don't get along and shut each other out. I say this for myself alone..........behavior as such is another reason why I choose not to be so open and trusting, even distancing myself because I can't, I won't and I refuse to tolerate confrontation, drama, and idiocy with other women who have negative energy and thrive on all of it. I'm 35 years old, and I left my teen life behind me the day I graduated high school March 13th, 1997. Even at that, I was NEVER a bitch, nor was I rude to any of my fellow classmates and teachers. I was an honor student, I was liked by EVERYONE, and I was mature for my age (at least that's how I was labled from everyone else, including my parents). I was even the # 1 Child Development/campus day care student. No need to explain myself, but I did just to show that I'm NOT a bad woman and mother.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
casah4
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:56 PM

Quote:

I won't and I refuse to tolerate confrontation, drama, and idiocy with other women who have negative energy and thrive on all of it. 

Boy are you in the wrong place!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:03 PM

BUMP!

mojogirl
by Ouiser Boudreaux on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:04 PM
1 mom liked this

sidesplittinglaughter

i think you're in the wrong group

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:06 PM

this is what this group does best.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:08 PM

Actually, no I'm not. I'm not the only one who feels this way, A LOT of women do. If one can't behave like an adult, then maybe she needs to go and find sites who thrive on being negative and bully other bullies. This site is called Cafe Mom, not Cafe Bully. So I'm in the right place.

Quoting casah4:

Quote:I won't and I refuse to tolerate confrontation, drama, and idiocy with other women who have negative energy and thrive on all of it. 

Boy are you in the wrong place!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:10 PM

No, you're in the wrong group if you behave like this wink

Quoting mojogirl:

sidesplittinglaughter

i think you're in the wrong group

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:12 PM

Then you're on the wrong site. 

Quoting Anonymous:

this is what this group does best.

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:12 PM
2 moms liked this
This isn't the group for you, lol. Find a smaller, more supportive group, MC is entertainment ONLY.
Book.Strumpet
by Fountain.Pirate on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:12 PM

It's a bloody shame you lack self confidence after achieving all that, and felt you needed to explain. ;)

Bluerose1482
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:15 PM

If you want someone to actually read that you should edit it and divide it into paragraphs.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)