Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Man shoots pregnant woman-ETA

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 32 Replies
http://www.okcfox.com/story/26114271/80-year-old-man-says-he-shot-burglar-who-said-she-was-pregnant

Opinions?

If you're pro-life, how can you consider this okay (if she is actually pregnant)? What gives him the right to make that choice for the fetus?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
couture-mommy
by 8.21.1831 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:05 PM
He was wrong.
Plain and simple
two4one
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:07 PM

Eh, she deserved it. She attacked him in his home. He feared for his life. HE didn't know if they would come back into the house with guns of their own. If she was pregnant and actually loved her baby, and I doubt it she was pregnant, she wouldn't be in an old man's home beating him up. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:08 PM

She broke into his home. He had every right to shoot her, pregnant or not.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:10 PM
He shot them as they were fleeing though. He was no longer in danger

Quoting two4one:

Eh, she deserved it. She attacked him in his home. He feared for his life. HE didn't know if they would come back into the house with guns of their own. If she was pregnant and actually loved her baby, and I doubt it she was pregnant, she wouldn't be in an old man's home beating him up. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:10 PM
Yes, I agree but he shot her outside the home.

Quoting Anonymous:

two4one
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:11 PM
1 mom liked this

I dont actually care if they were running away. Like I said, how was he to know they wouldn't come back and attack him again. They had just beaten him. I have zero sympathy for those animals and 100% for the elderly man who no longer felt safe in his ouwn home.

Quoting Anonymous: He shot them as they were fleeing though. He was no longer in danger
Quoting two4one:

Peyton and Mackenzie~11/22/04

Do Not Breed or Buy Labels

silverdawn99
by Jamie on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:12 PM
I agree

Quoting two4one:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:12 PM

If they were still on his property, it was still his right.

Quoting Anonymous: Yes, I agree but he shot her outside the home.
Quoting Anonymous:

Hubris_Huntsman
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:12 PM
3 moms liked this

I can't judge him.  He's old, he can't even feel safe in his own home because of these POS.  She beat him up and broke his collar bone.  He snapped.  You can only victimize a person so many times before thats bound to happen.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:13 PM
Pregnant or not, she made the choice to break in. His home has been broke in to a few times prior to this. Im sure that puts deep fear into him already. Adding that they both attacked him in his home. Its like hitting a dog, after a while that dog will bite!
If she was pregnant, i feel for the baby but again her choice. No one can break into someones home & assume all will go happy and like a rainbow party. You are aware that what u are doin in wrong & a life risk for all involved.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)