Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need help coming up with ideas...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
My sister is getting married soon. Since I haven't got to help plan it like she wanted she gave me the job of coming up with a field day/ getting to know you thing.

She wants to have a bunch of games and stuff like three legged races and whatnot. Other than the three legged race I have no idea what else to plan and I also don't know any getting to know you games.

Anybody have any ideas?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Superlaura328
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:16 PM

Hmm, going back to my school Field Days, lol...

-The thing where you race with an egg on a spoon?

-The thing where you pair people up to toss water balloons to each other, then take a step further apart and keep doing it until the last pair of people haven't popped their balloons yet?

That's all I've got, lol. Good luck!

theTosh.O
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Have her stand behind a sheet and display different lady bits and have everyone guess what it is.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:18 PM
Lol thanks I kept trying to think back to my school days as well and all I could come up with was races. She wants something for everyone and there will be old sick people, pregnant people, and little kids lol I didn't think a bunch of races would be very fun

Quoting Superlaura328:

Hmm, going back to my school Field Days, lol...

-The thing where you race with an egg on a spoon?

-The thing where you pair people up to toss water balloons to each other, then take a step further apart and keep doing it until the last pair of people haven't popped their balloons yet?

That's all I've got, lol. Good luck!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:20 PM
Lol that would be great for an adult party but there will be a bunch of little kids there too

Quoting theTosh.O:

Have her stand behind a sheet and display different lady bits and have everyone guess what it is.

mojogirl
by Ouiser Boudreaux on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:20 PM

is this for a wedding shower? or the actual wedding? i guess i'm confused on what you're actually planning. i've never heard of having wedding guests attend a field day so they can get to know each other.

theTosh.O
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:22 PM

This party just got fucking educational.

Quoting Anonymous: Lol that would be great for an adult party but there will be a bunch of little kids there too
Quoting theTosh.O:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:30 PM
Its going to be the day before the wedding. She thought it would be a good idea since none of our families have ever met.

Quoting mojogirl:

is this for a wedding shower? or the actual wedding? i guess i'm confused on what you're actually planning. i've never heard of having wedding guests attend a field day so they can get to know each other.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:30 PM
Hahaha

Quoting theTosh.O:

This party just got fucking educational.

Quoting Anonymous: Lol that would be great for an adult party but there will be a bunch of little kids there too

Quoting theTosh.O:

dinahrp
by Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:46 PM
Have every person write on a piece of paper something about themselves, or even a short story. Then everyone else has to guess who it is. It can get pretty funny.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:27 PM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)