• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

negative blood test, still no period, could i have another issue? your experiences please

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
I'm simply asking for your experiences with this if you had this happen.

So, my period is on time, 30/31 day cycle. I get my mens on the 31st or 1st of every month. Pretty nice timing actually imo. Anyhow last month June it came on the 22nd, so just a 21 day cycle. It was short, 3days long.

This month, the 21st, when it should come due to the offset, came and went.

I've been nauseous and vomit anytime i eat til a few days ago. So i call the doc, get a blood test, ok cool, no baby.
So then i ask well since i can't hold anything down for the last couple weeks without nausea or vomiting, is there something else That's going on? The doc just said, wait for your period, if it doesn't come in another couple weeks we'll do another blood test.

Wtf? Can you see if it's an ulcer or if i have diabetes or somethibg? This never happens to me and I'm concerned, they're only concerned with pregnancy.

So anyway, I'm rubbing my Boobs cause they ache and i get squirted with clear liquid, literally, fucking squirted in the face. So I'm like wtf?

Dude, why?
And since about a week ago I've been cramping, not period cramps, just like dull aching where I would normally have period cramps.

Ugh, i dont have a baby so please Just break this down, I'm on here since finding it in a search. I'm scared a bit.

I'm 23, I'm in school for criminal law, masters program. My schedule is crazy as it is, let alone stressing about this!!!

Anyone else have this happen??
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrs_Snail
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:23 PM
I had similar experience and I've been diagnosed a huge ovarian cyst.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:27 PM
Omg i hope this isn't the case but with how the docs aren't even considering alternatives, idk how I'd even find out.

Quoting Mrs_Snail: I had similar experience and I've been diagnosed a huge ovarian cyst.
MommyKir
by Kay on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:31 PM

I have had cysts before that have caused issues like that.... Have one now actually go in tuesday to have it removed. My period is 3 weeks late.But no breast pain or liquid coming out. This time.  But I have a major history of them, and have lost part of an ovary due to them(removed it right after, well during my c-section with my second son. So my doctor knew after a pregnancy test that was the next thing to look into. now there is talk of removing them both completely. ugh. I am 24.

ETA: wooo not the only one, who tought cyst( read first comment)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:31 PM
Anyone else? I hope this isn't a cyst like above!!! But if i dont get a Period soon I'm going to have to harass my doctor to figure this out
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:34 PM
Damn, i really hope this isn't the case. I'd rather be pregnant if this is the alternative

Quoting MommyKir:

I have had cysts before that have caused issues like that.... Have one now actually go in tuesday to have it removed. My period is 3 weeks late.But no breast pain or liquid coming out. This time.  But I have a major history of them, and have lost part of an ovary due to them(removed it right after, well during my c-section with my second son. So my doctor knew after a pregnancy test that was the next thing to look into. now there is talk of removing them both completely. ugh. I am 24.

ETA: wooo not the only one, who tought cyst( read first comment)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:35 PM
I'm with the above ladies I get huge cysts that cause those issues. Any pain in your ovary areas?

Also my friend had a hysterical pregnancy that caused all those too.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:36 PM
And why do another blood test if it's So accurate lol
MommyKir
by Kay on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:37 PM

If it is a ovarian cyst do not worry much. For me at least they have mostly been out patient procedures, with a small incision in the belly, a mild dose of pain medsfor two days or so(though i tend to be fine with so ibuprofen)and some anti-biotics just in case, and within 2 hours I was out of the place and going about my day with just a bit of discomfort. They only want to take both my ovaries because of how many cysts I have had removed and that they are covered in scar tissue, and are just prone to get more cysts.

Quoting Anonymous: Anyone else? I hope this isn't a cyst like above!!! But if i dont get a Period soon I'm going to have to harass my doctor to figure this out

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:39 PM
No i just get dull low pelvic aches. Sometimes it aches to either side, but usually just the very middle low area.

My back has spasmed more than normal as well, but it's not too irregular, it's just annoying.

Quoting Anonymous: I'm with the above ladies I get huge cysts that cause those issues. Any pain in your ovary areas?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:40 PM
What's a hysterical pregnancy?

Quoting Anonymous: I'm with the above ladies I get huge cysts that cause those issues. Any pain in your ovary areas?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)