Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cancer: A Billion Dollar Industry

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 36 Replies
You really think the government truly hasn't found a cure? They are hiding the cure, and pumping us all full of things they know will make us sick. Wonder why the FDA doesn't crack down on the food industry? It's all related. We buy the food, we eat the food, we spend more money on treatments, drs and medicine once we have cancer...
It's a billion dollar industry.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hubris_Huntsman
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:29 PM

I don't trust the government, at all really, but I don't buy it.  Whatever company/reseachers find the cure will have wealth and fame.  Very few would give that up for the government.

Kriskash25
by Kristina on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:31 PM
Yea and that's also why they don't want true universal healthcare!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:37 PM
The government is powerful, would you go up against it? The could have wealth and safety without the fame.

Quoting Hubris_Huntsman:

I don't trust the government, at all really, but I don't buy it.  Whatever company/reseachers find the cure will have wealth and fame.  Very few would give that up for the government.

MadmanWithABox
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:38 PM
My DH calls me "so naive" because I, for the most part, trust the government. I am not blindly following, but I do believe that they have the best of intentions. I, of course, believe the main goal is to fatten their bank accounts. Beyond that though, I really think it's about civil service.

I don't buy this at all. If they kill off the population, who will they govern? :)

Quoting Hubris_Huntsman:

momto2boys973
by Sapphire Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah, I truly believe they haven't found a cure.
Hubris_Huntsman
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:40 PM

People go against the government all the time.  So now the government is corrupt (agreed)  but you think no one has values they are willing to stand up for (disagree).

Quoting Anonymous: The government is powerful, would you go up against it? The could have wealth and safety without the fame.
Quoting Hubris_Huntsman:

Texor
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:40 PM
1 mom liked this

You are an idiot. 

I worked for the American Cancer Society for three years.  First off, there is no ONE CURE because cancer in not ONE thing.  It depends on the person and the type of cancer.  Even the same kind of breast cancer is different in every breast cancer patient. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:43 PM
Hence why the kill them slowly with things like flouride and artificial preservatives.
Enough time to live, reproduce and then die of a disease like cancer. ;)

Quoting MadmanWithABox: My DH calls me "so naive" because I, for the most part, trust the government. I am not blindly following, but I do believe that they have the best of intentions. I, of course, believe the main goal is to fatten their bank accounts. Beyond that though, I really think it's about civil service.

I don't buy this at all. If they kill off the population, who will they govern? :)

Quoting Hubris_Huntsman:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:43 PM
I know there isn't one cute I know it here are many different forms effecting many different cells, you are stupid for thinking they haven't found one and are working on more.. Oh look at all the presidents that now have cancer... Said no one ever.

Quoting Texor:

You are an idiot. 

I worked for the American Cancer Society for three years.  First off, there is no ONE CURE because cancer in not ONE thing.  It depends on the person and the type of cancer.  Even the same kind of breast cancer is different in every breast cancer patient. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:44 PM
Exactly, its a slow process.

Quoting Anonymous: Hence why the kill them slowly with things like flouride and artificial preservatives.
Enough time to live, reproduce and then die of a disease like cancer. ;)

Quoting MadmanWithABox: My DH calls me "so naive" because I, for the most part, trust the government. I am not blindly following, but I do believe that they have the best of intentions. I, of course, believe the main goal is to fatten their bank accounts. Beyond that though, I really think it's about civil service.

Quoting Hubris_Huntsman:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)