Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

whats wrong with dd?

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:41 PM
  • 3 Replies
DD just turned one recently. She has been a sound sleeper from the time she was 6mths never woke up or cried, nothing.

For the past week she has been half waking up and whining/moaning/crying. She tosses and turns and refuses to let us hold her to try and comfort her. She will eventally fall back to sleep but it takes anywhere from 5-20mins. Its been getting progressively worse and I'm not sure what it could be. Any ideas??

Keep in mind we co-sleep, in the same room us in the bed her in the crib, since she was 7mths. So I ruled out separation anxiety.

by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MixedCooke
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:22 PM
Night terrors. Any recent transition in her life? Teething??
ariel-m.
by Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:11 PM
No transitions...she is teething but does it really get this bad? I mean I know she is suppose to be fussy and what not but this didn't happen with her 1st pair that came out.

Quoting MixedCooke: Night terrors. Any recent transition in her life? Teething??
MixedCooke
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:37 PM

I guess it depends where they are budding from such as molars hurt!  Also just because she is in your room doesnt mean it isnt separation anxiety.  I gave mine sleep shirt so she had Mommy scent for comfort and that worked like a charm.  Any change in her diet?  Maybe something isnt agreeing with her.  Have you transitioned from breastmilk or formula to whole milk?  Maybe she is lactose intolerant.

Quoting ariel-m.: No transitions...she is teething but does it really get this bad? I mean I know she is suppose to be fussy and what not but this didn't happen with her 1st pair that came out.
Quoting MixedCooke: Night terrors. Any recent transition in her life? Teething??

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)