Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When asking for help is not only acceptable...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:51 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:54 PM
Bump
Retrokitty
by Jasmyne on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:54 PM
Aweh! I'm sure they will get lots of help! Hopefully. I wouldn't be surprised if someone rented for free. Although I'm surprised there isn't a Ronald McDonald house.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:55 PM
Thank you!

Quoting Anonymous: Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:56 PM
There is. Unfortunately it is not ideal for a family of 4 let alone a family of this size. Sadly, I know.

Quoting Retrokitty: Aweh! I'm sure they will get lots of help! Hopefully. I wouldn't be surprised if someone rented for free. Although I'm surprised there isn't a Ronald McDonald house.
littlesippycup
by Baby T-rex Arms on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:56 PM

bump

HIJKLM
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:58 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:58 PM
1 mom liked this
So many members on this site ask for help or give help and are screwed over. I feel like, when a person/family knows it's time to ask the public. There has got to be someone in the little world of ours, who wants/can help, KWIM

Quoting littlesippycup:

bump

Retrokitty
by Jasmyne on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:58 PM
Oh when we were in the one in vancouver we had a family of 7 and it was amazing. But not all of them are the same I assume.

Quoting Anonymous: There is. Unfortunately it is not ideal for a family of 4 let alone a family of this size. Sadly, I know.

Quoting Retrokitty: Aweh! I'm sure they will get lots of help! Hopefully. I wouldn't be surprised if someone rented for free. Although I'm surprised there isn't a Ronald McDonald house.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:11 PM
My friends lasted 3 days, luckily I was able to get them a room at a hotel for the duration of the stay.

I think it's more a privacy issue and wanting/needing normalcy.

Quoting Retrokitty: Oh when we were in the one in vancouver we had a family of 7 and it was amazing. But not all of them are the same I assume.

Quoting Anonymous: There is. Unfortunately it is not ideal for a family of 4 let alone a family of this size. Sadly, I know.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)