Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ever feel like you're married to a woman?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

I sure do. I swear, he's just like a female when it comes to his moodiness. Seems as if he gets a "man-period" every 4 weeks or so. Example: Today, he's been quiet, figured its because he's been sick lately and he's exhausted and this is his day off. But while we were sitting there, I was showing him this funny video I thought for SURE I'd get at least a giggle but instead he rolled his eyes and went back to his grumpy self. Asked him "Are you alright? You're kinda quiet and short today. Are still feeling miserable (from being sick)?" He just turns and says: "I'm a little disappointed. But I don't want to talk about it. It's just gonna start a fight. *sigh* I'm gonna go lay down." 

Now don't get me wrong, there's times where I'm disappointed in him. But if I truly didn't want to have my disappointment reek any havoc, I wouldn't even state that. I just ignore it, not bring it up so it doesn't make him feel bad. Now I'm sitting here, honestly wondering wtf I've all of a sudden done. But knowing him, if I ask him, it will turn into a tirade that lasts a few days only to find out it was something simple that could've been solved in a 30 second conversation. Example: "I'm the unwanted husband, you didn't include me in your FB post about wanting to cuddle up to the DOG! Waaah Waaah Waah!"...... I was in the middle of a FB status convo with a friend and were talking about how our dogs act dejected and need some attention since bringing new babies home. Good grief. So now, he's gonna be all mad and grumpy, for who knows WHAT reason, he's gonna sit on it for a few days until he finally explodes. Realizes it was stupid to get "disappointed" over in the first place (like every single time) and I'll expect a Wash, Rinse & Repeat in 3 weeks. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MixedCooke
by Ruby Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 1:53 AM

Nope definitely just a lazy man though I am more into watching sports than he is!  LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 26, 2014 at 1:57 AM
Yes!!!!
My DH was is awful!
BrutalTruth
by urbullyisshowing on Jul. 26, 2014 at 1:58 AM
Good lord he sounds annoying.
Larae1990
by on Jul. 26, 2014 at 2:00 AM
My hubby gets grumpy but he's a talker he likes to talk it out as soon as possible,
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)