Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well damn...new pet.

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:01 PM
  • 11 Replies

Mobile Photo

I found this little guy in the bathroom this morning. DS loves it and since its hur, (front foot is mangled) I'm letting him care for it. Because apparently 3 dogs and 2 fish are just not enough animals in a house. Oh boy.

by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:02 PM
What do you feed that?
SciFiMama91
by 🎨Crafty Pants🎨 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:03 PM
He's very friendly and spent a good twenty minutes crawling up and down our arms.
SciFiMama91
by 🎨Crafty Pants🎨 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:04 PM
Crickets at the moment. I sent DS out back to find it a baby cricket. Nom nom nom.

Quoting Anonymous: What do you feed that?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:22 PM
I'M on my mobile is that a lizzard? my son and I found a little slider turtle in someones drive way It wasnt theirs so we took it home and put it in a old Deep pyrex pan intill we could get something else to keep him In we put a old plastic plant tray over it to keep him in it .we came home to find the tray off and couldnt find the turtle anywhere we thought our dog ate it intill I found it dead several months later under something in the back room :-(
SciFiMama91
by 🎨Crafty Pants🎨 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:27 PM
Yes, there are tons here this one managed to get in the house though. Hopefully he doesn't escape his little tank before we can go get a big one.

Quoting Anonymous: I'M on my mobile is that a lizzard? my son and I found a little slider turtle in someones drive way It wasnt theirs so we took it home and put it in a old Deep pyrex pan intill we could get something else to keep him In we put a old plastic plant tray over it to keep him in it .we came home to find the tray off and couldnt find the turtle anywhere we thought our dog ate it intill I found it dead several months later under something in the back room :-(
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:30 PM
That's how I ended up with 4 turtles, lol
SciFiMama91
by 🎨Crafty Pants🎨 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:33 PM
My aunt had one for a while after she almost ran it over. It was so cool. No turtles in my house though, I'm allergic.

Quoting Anonymous: That's how I ended up with 4 turtles, lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:42 PM
Allergic to turtles?

Quoting SciFiMama91: My aunt had one for a while after she almost ran it over. It was so cool. No turtles in my house though, I'm allergic.

SciFiMama91
by 🎨Crafty Pants🎨 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:44 PM
Yep, stupid allergy huh?

Quoting Anonymous: Allergic to turtles?

Quoting SciFiMama91: My aunt had one for a while after she almost ran it over. It was so cool. No turtles in my house though, I'm allergic.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:52 PM
How is that even possible? Turtles have no dander or anything else that could be an allergen.

You must have had a reaction to something in the environment, not a turtle itself.

Quoting SciFiMama91: Yep, stupid allergy huh?

Quoting Anonymous: Allergic to turtles?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)