Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Problems using Restaurant.com?

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:27 PM
  • 11 Replies
I found a great deal of $39 and get $100 for Restaurant.com and 2 movie tickets (up to $12 each), or just $100 for $20.

Someone told me they heard if problems with restaurants not accepting the Restaurant.com vouchers. I'm not sure if I should get it or not.

Anyone have any problems using Restaurant.com?
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Shadowed_Star
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:28 PM
That website Sucks donkey balls. Dont bother
kcangel63
by Freebirther on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:29 PM
That's what I was wondering about.

I got one great deal at a Mediterranean place on Living Social and a sushi place on Groupon.

Quoting Shadowed_Star: That website Sucks donkey balls. Dont bother
Mamabear010
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:30 PM

Bump! I have some vouchers and gift cards that i got for free and would love to hear people's experiences.

kcangel63
by Freebirther on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:33 PM
There's a cute little place up the road listed on there that is listed on the site. If I could get a bunch of vouchers to eat there that cheap, that would be awesome. However, if it's paying $40 for problems using them, I'd pass. LOL

Opinions are nice to get.

Quoting Mamabear010:

Bump! I have some vouchers and gift cards that i got for free and would love to hear people's experiences.

Shadowed_Star
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:34 PM
Restaurant.com comes with a million loop holes PLUS added gratuity only use on certain days and times. Its donkey balls.

Quoting kcangel63: That's what I was wondering about.

I got one great deal at a Mediterranean place on Living Social and a sushi place on Groupon.

othermom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:36 PM

I have never used it since they don't have anything for my town

Mamabear010
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:39 PM

Quoting Shadowed_Star: Restaurant.com comes with a million loop holes PLUS added gratuity only use on certain days and times. Its donkey balls.
Quoting kcangel63: That's what I was wondering about. I got one great deal at a Mediterranean place on Living Social and a sushi place on Groupon.

According to the website they took out the gratuity and black out clause. Now you have to spend a minimum amount to use the vouchers.

Shadowed_Star
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:45 PM
Im not surprised they did that. I used them 2 years ago. I will still never use them again.

Being totally embarrassed in a Sushi Place and having to hand over the last of my cash was enough for me.

Quoting Mamabear010:

Quoting Shadowed_Star: Restaurant.com comes with a million loop holes PLUS added gratuity only use on certain days and times. Its donkey balls.

Quoting kcangel63: That's what I was wondering about.

According to the website they took out the gratuity and black out clause. Now you have to spend a minimum amount to use the vouchers.

kcangel63
by Freebirther on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:55 PM
Bump
mysticatgal
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:58 PM
Don't waste your time most restaurants aren't on it and if they are there's a ton of restrictions. It's like groupon anyways where you "spend" $25 to get $50 of certain foods at the restaurants. I found it's way more of a pain then anything and will not use it
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)