Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did you have cold feet before having you child(ren)?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies
So my second is due in just a few weeks. I was soooo happy and excited up until about 3 weeks ago. My DH recently got a job working 12 hours, 7 days a week(FUCKING CRAZY!! but he will be bringing home a lot). So far it isn't too had. We have a 19 month old and I take care of her by myself most of the day. He helps when he comes home but I try not to ask for too much help since he just worked all day. He still helps without me asking, but I don't want to strain him.
ANYWAYS, I'm starting to regret getting pregnant again. We wanted a baby and we have everything she needs. But I don't know if I WANT her. Of course I know I will be all over her when she is born...I think I have cold feet. Did you and/or your SO? DH doesn't, he is upset he can't be around as much due to his schedule.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Kriskash25
by Kristina on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:34 PM
I did with my last one, everyone kept asking if I was ready and I'd say nope! I'm not ready for no sleep and a screaming baby they would look at me like I was crazy! I had had 4 babies and honestly I like having children but hate the baby stage. Wish they came out as 4yr olds lol!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:50 PM
DD is in her terrible two's stage...and she doesn't like sharing DH with ME so idk how I will do this alone 12 hrs a day!!

Quoting Kriskash25: I did with my last one, everyone kept asking if I was ready and I'd say nope! I'm not ready for no sleep and a screaming baby they would look at me like I was crazy! I had had 4 babies and honestly I like having children but hate the baby stage. Wish they came out as 4yr olds lol!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)