Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

could dh medication be the reason for...

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:37 PM
  • 17 Replies
Cystitis. He's on a few differant tablets from having a stroke and sex has been no problem. But he's on some new ones called candesartan and after sex about 10 minites after I got this real bad pain in my stomach and felt like my giblets were going to fall out. And all the next day I was in pain and had cystitas.anybody have any ideas?
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
oldskool321
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:38 PM
Bump
Amy_M
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:40 PM

Are you saying his sperm is tainted and is making you sick?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:41 PM
How do you know it is cystitis?

Quoting oldskool321: Cystitis. He's on a few differant tablets from having a stroke and sex has been no problem. But he's on some new ones called candesartan and after sex about 10 minites after I got this real bad pain in my stomach and felt like my giblets were going to fall out. And all the next day I was in pain and had cystitas.anybody have any ideas?
oldskool321
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:42 PM
Yes. Is that possible?

Quoting Amy_M:

Are you saying his sperm is tainted and is making you sick?

ARACMOM
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:44 PM
No. Cystitis is caused by bacteria.
oldskool321
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:46 PM
All the symptoms I got felt like very bad cystitis. But I've never had a pain like that in my stomach aswell. And it came on ten minutes after having sex.

Quoting Anonymous: How do you know it is cystitis?

Quoting oldskool321: Cystitis. He's on a few differant tablets from having a stroke and sex has been no problem. But he's on some new ones called candesartan and after sex about 10 minites after I got this real bad pain in my stomach and felt like my giblets were going to fall out. And all the next day I was in pain and had cystitas.anybody have any ideas?
R00k
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:46 PM
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:48 PM
You don't suddenly get cystitis, certainly not in 10 minutes. It could have been a cramp, upset stomach, maybe you,pulled something etc.? If it is no longer there why stress it? If it is there why not call your dr?

Quoting oldskool321: All the symptoms I got felt like very bad cystitis. But I've never had a pain like that in my stomach aswell. And it came on ten minutes after having sex.

Quoting Anonymous: How do you know it is cystitis?

oldskool321
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:50 PM
I thought it could've been that he doesn't shower as often as he used to. I have to keep promting him. But the stomach pain was Wierd.

Quoting ARACMOM: No. Cystitis is caused by bacteria.
ARACMOM
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:52 PM
I guess if he's not clean that's possible.... Have you had a y UTI symptoms? I would think it starts out that way.

Quoting oldskool321: I thought it could've been that he doesn't shower as often as he used to. I have to keep promting him. But the stomach pain was Wierd.

Quoting ARACMOM: No. Cystitis is caused by bacteria.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)