Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hung up the phone on my husband.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
So on his way home he stopped and got me flowers.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
winkyloafed
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:58 PM
There is no coherence to either of these stories.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:59 PM
Good for you? I've hung up on my husband before out of anger, and he got me flowers before, but it was HUGE mistake he compared me to his mother when i was pregnant with my 7 month old, BIG no no, that women is aweful only seen her grand child 5 times since birth, and never calls her kids. Has no concerns for him at all.

What did he do for you to hang up?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:02 PM
1 mom liked this
My mom owns a flower shop, my sis is a massage therapist and I am an Esthetician- lol so when he makes me mad- he just amps up his house cleaning!
lovemymini
by Emerald Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:04 PM

maturity at it's finest!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:05 PM
We had very important plans. And he was not able to get home on time because he over slept (he is a truck driver.) And he did not tell me till after the time he should of been home. I was already mad about that then he had to go and say he has to leave Sunday morning. And that's when I hung up. I understand he has to work, but he could of let me cool down before saying he had to work on his day off.

Quoting Anonymous: Good for you? I've hung up on my husband before out of anger, and he got me flowers before, but it was HUGE mistake he compared me to his mother when i was pregnant with my 7 month old, BIG no no, that women is aweful only seen her grand child 5 times since birth, and never calls her kids. Has no concerns for him at all.

What did he do for you to hang up?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:07 PM
So you never get mad at your husband? I did not know that if you get mad that makes you inmature.

Quoting lovemymini:

maturity at it's finest!

lovemymini
by Emerald Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:13 PM

I do get upset with my husband from time to time, I think that's completely normal.  Hanging up on someone with no warning because you're mad is IMO immature.

Quoting Anonymous: So you never get mad at your husband? I did not know that if you get mad that makes you inmature.
Quoting lovemymini:

maturity at it's finest!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:15 PM
Oh I warned him. I said I'm hanging up. Then hung up.

Quoting lovemymini:

I do get upset with my husband from time to time, I think that's completely normal.  Hanging up on someone with no warning because you're mad is IMO immature.

Quoting Anonymous: So you never get mad at your husband? I did not know that if you get mad that makes you inmature.

Quoting lovemymini:

maturity at it's finest!

Texasladybug84
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:21 PM
It's better than saying things you don't mean or raising your voice. It's like walking away from a fight before it gets heated or someone gets hurt. That's not immature at all.

Quoting lovemymini:

Quoting lovemymini:

maturity at it's finest!

lovemymini
by Emerald Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:33 PM

I think it's rude.  If I'm upset with DH and don't want to talk on the phone right them I just tell him.  We agree to talk later.

Quoting Texasladybug84: It's better than saying things you don't mean or raising your voice. It's like walking away from a fight before it gets heated or someone gets hurt. That's not immature at all.
Quoting lovemymini:

Quoting lovemymini:

maturity at it's finest!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)