Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

No means no, Feminists.

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:00 PM
  • 171 Replies
6 moms liked this

When young women say 'no' to feminism, feminists don't accept that 'no' means 'no.'

by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tattedmommy730
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:06 PM
6 moms liked this
Uhh ok. I cant understand a woman not being on their own side
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:16 PM
9 moms liked this
I agree. All that I have come into contact with only support the choices they chose to make. They treat you as though being a wife and mother and not working outside the home is a personal attack against them. It gets really old. I do not care that you work, or chose to not be a mother or a wife, or chose to be one and not the other, whatever. I am happy in the choices I have made for my life. Maybe they are insecure in theirs?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:16 PM
2 moms liked this
Are you drunk again?
tattedmommy730
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:17 PM
11 moms liked this
Im a sahm and a feminist. Go fuckin figure.

Quoting Anonymous: I agree. All that I have come into contact with only support the choices they chose to make. They treat you as though being a wife and mother and not working outside the home is a personal attack against them. It gets really old. I do not care that you work, or chose to not be a mother or a wife, or chose to be one and not the other, whatever. I am happy in the choices I have made for my life. Maybe they are insecure in theirs?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:18 PM
5 moms liked this
I'm a hardcore feminist, and I don't care if you want to be a wife and mom.

Quoting Anonymous: I agree. All that I have come into contact with only support the choices they chose to make. They treat you as though being a wife and mother and not working outside the home is a personal attack against them. It gets really old. I do not care that you work, or chose to not be a mother or a wife, or chose to be one and not the other, whatever. I am happy in the choices I have made for my life. Maybe they are insecure in theirs?
strongforthem
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:18 PM

WTF are you talking about? lol

rockinmomto2
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:18 PM
10 moms liked this

Feminism is important for everyone, men AND women. Any woman who doesn't support feminism doesn't understand the concept of feminism. But I, personally, would never force anyone to believe anything that they're not ready to or capable of understanding.

sweetieiv
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:18 PM
What? I dont get it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:20 PM
2 moms liked this
That is wonderful, but unfortunately not the consensus among the feminists in my area. Thank you for being accepting of all women, though :)

Quoting Anonymous: I'm a hardcore feminist, and I don't care if you want to be a wife and mom.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:20 PM
1 mom liked this
What exactly is your definition of feminism?

Quoting slb235:

When young women say 'no' to feminism, feminists don't accept that 'no' means 'no.'

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)