Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why do some people have to be jerks, especially family!

This child, my daughter, is not weak.  This is a photo of her heart breaking bc her daddy has is leaving us again for deployment, it is not a sign of weakness!  Crying is NOT a sign of weakness! Is my family the only family that believes crying is a sign of weakness?  I am still fighting that as that is how they taught me.

As you can guess someone informed my I needed to toughen my daughter up or get her some counseling if she cant suck it up for 9 months.  I swear only in my family and they make me want to SCREAM :(

Ok minor vent over.

by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:03 PM
Replies (331-332):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 42 on Aug. 27, 2014 at 8:47 AM

I agree.  It's beautiful as is...but I want to see daddy's face too! 

Quoting livingforthem83: That is a pretty picture. For some reason I wish you would have captured her daddy's face in it.

Momtogirls0823
by Silver Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 8:53 AM

They are being ridiculous and hateful.  You and your dd should feel free to cry anytime you need to.  It's only natural for her to feel the need to cry right now.  Hug her close and reassure her that she can cry anytime she needs to.  Thank you from me to you, your dd and, of course, your dh for your service to our country. Hugs to all of you!  Oh, also, that picture is heartbreaking and precious!  It really shows how much love is between them!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)