Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Apparently I have a natural ability to cut hair

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
Sorry I don't have any pictures but it all started with my aunt. She wanted a haircut and asked me to do it. Never cut hair before. Gave her a pretty bomb layered look.

Then my mom wanted her hair cut. Gave her an awesome long a lined bob.

Today I got bored and thought what the heck! I cut 6 inches off my hair!

When I am at the salon I always watch so carefully while I'm waiting or under a dryer and I guess I just retained what I saw.

I am so proud of myself. Hubby wants me to go to cosmetology school. I already do toenails and several people have asked me or others whose nails I have done where we got them done. Everyone thinks I should open up a shop but I don't have experience or a license.

How long is cosmetology school? Anyone know.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ColieO
by Emerald Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:08 PM
Up to 2 years.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:09 PM
There are 2 hair schools by me. I haven't looked anything up about them yet though.
Peace.Love.Pink
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:10 PM

I've always been good with hair and nails. I'm better at nails. I did Cosmetology school many moons ago. I think it was about a year.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:20 PM
Bump
FullMoonFever
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:18 PM

My sister was that way.All of us women in the family had great hair cuts,free ones,because of her.She could even style her own.I used to tell her she should go to school and get her license and do it as a living.She didn't want to.I think if I had the natural ability and enjoyed doing it,I'd go for it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)