Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I HATE old people!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
I am 35 years old and all of my parents, grandparents, and aunts have passed away. I HATE seeing old people. It reminds me that I have none of the old people that should be in my life. That my parents and aunts really never got to be old people because they were younger when they died. That my kids who are little have no grandparents.

I know it may be stupid but I seriously hate having to see old people at all anymore. Just makes me sad...
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:21 PM
1 mom liked this

You could go to a nursing home and basically adopt grandparents, it sounds counter productive sure but it would help you, help you kids learn about history, and what it does for those lonely souls in those homes is beyond your imagination.

Lilith23
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:23 PM
I saw an old couple today, really old and it went a little something like this;
"stop walking so fast, the bus is not even there"
"i can't hear you *mumbles*"
"i said stop walking so fast"
"i heard you! Can you stop yelling, I'm your wife not your dog"
"ok"

the end.
Lovely old couple.
I love old people.
Pointless story of the day.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:03 PM

Wow.I hope you won't hate yourself when you get old.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:03 PM

They smell like piss.

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:03 PM
I'm sure they're fond of you.
Missdameanor
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:05 PM
2 moms liked this
Have you considered couseling? Hatred and resentment of the elderly is not very normal =(
mom2hadley
by Jagged Edge on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:09 PM
2 moms liked this
My thoughts on old people are this, I am respectful of them because I will be there someday.
jamminmomma
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:09 PM

IF we live long enough we will all get old, and remember when you are 30 you are old to a child. My kids have all their grandparents but they do not want to be around my kids. So I feel like you could adopt grandparents at a nursing home, family friends that have parents that would love your kids would make good sub grandparents. I had the best grandma ever and she died 4 years ago and not a day goes by that I do not miss her. She would have been 80 this September, and she was my best friend in life and the day she died I was there the entire day by her side and I will never forget the feeling of loss the moment she died. How I wish I could have jsut one more hug or one more talk with her and to hear her tell me she loved me just one more time. How I would love to just hear her voice and smell her perfume jsut one more time. Jsut one more time is what I say everytime I think of her.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)