• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can today be over???

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:24 PM
  • 5 Replies

So today started out awesome with me and the kids swinging in the back yard and playing in the sandbox before it got hot. Dd(5) and I decided we should make homemade pizza for dinner. So I go and check and my cheese is expired :(. So I call my mom (dh had the car at work) she needed to get groceries too so we went to the store for cheese and other essentials we were out of. We get home I get out of the car and some how manage to shut the Suburban door on my hand. I'm pretty sure it's not broken, buts it's black and purple and a few sizes larger than normal....but I can still move my fingers!!  So we get home the dishes in the dish washer were dry and dirty, so I rerun it thinking maybe i forget to set it to go, nope! It's dead, I call my handy man aka dad lol and he confirms the pump is shot and we can either buy a pump for this old crapper or get a new machine.....awesome.

whatever I had to make the pizza dh was going to be home from a 12 hour shift soon and I'd like to have dinner ready for him. Thankfully dd loves to make the dough and pizza and can do it with little help and just me supervising because my hand is killing me! We get the dough made and rolled out and we decided that ds (2) can help this time with the pizza toppings. Were almost done making it....ds puts his hand in his diaper brings a poopy hand out and grabs a handful of cheese and throws it on top of the pizza.......

So we just finished out little ceasars $5 pizza that dh picked up on his way home.......

by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
casah4
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:25 PM

Wow! What a day!! Sorry.  

imakehimscream
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:26 PM
Wow your day has been Interesting. I hope it's better tomorrow
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:27 PM
Some day you will think back on this and laugh.
FoxFire363
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:28 PM
What a day! I want today to be over too. Just a few more hours to go...
JustMeKat
by Kat on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:34 PM

Sounds like your day should be titled "Was today really necessary"

Hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)