• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Don't know what to do..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies
I have two kids with my SO. Lately he always stays at his dads after work. He gets done at 3:30 but isn't home til after 9. Whenever I get upset he tells me he's going to leave again if I bitch because he doesn't come home to hear bitching. Tonight was the first night he has been home all week so instead of bringing up his absence I just ignored it. He still kept harping on me about little things and telling me he hates me. I told him to just leave if he hates me because I don't have anywhere to go and he does. He refused. It's like he's trying to make me leave him. He just gave up on us and doesn't want to be with me. I don't know what I did to deserve this. I don't make enough to afford this house alone and I'm still trying to finish school. I have no one and no where to go. He refuses to leave but fights with me when he's here. The house is in both our names. What should I do?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:33 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:37 PM
So you're at a stalemate.

I'm in a similar situation. I won't leave our house cause I will have primary custody and i womt be able to find a house to fit us all in my pricerange again. but he won't leave cause he's a dick.

Good luck
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)