• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need help! Smart ladies! Total brain fart help get the juices rolling please please please :)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies
Have to write up a make up market plan for a service...making it a mommy social bar where babies/toddlers have a safe place to play while moms can socialize have a drink and appetizer and comfy place to sit. need measurable objective ideas promotion ideas price ideas and distribution ideas. Any smart ladies want to help brainstorm? I'm at a total brain fart!
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:47 PM
2 moms liked this
You don't want to serve moms alcohol if you expect them to later drive their kids home.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:48 PM
Yup

Quoting Anonymous: You don't want to serve moms alcohol if you expect them to later drive their kids home.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:48 PM
That is a good point may skip on the whole idea of selling wine. So appetizers and beverages

Quoting Anonymous: You don't want to serve moms alcohol if you expect them to later drive their kids home.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:49 PM
That doesn't sound like a very smart idea.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:49 PM
It's totally made up for a class. The wine is a stupid idea scratching that

Quoting Anonymous: That doesn't sound like a very smart idea.
oryxx31
by Captain Cook on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:49 PM
Alcohol is gonna be a hard sell in this plan. Maybe a coffee bar or smoothies and health food?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:50 PM
Smoothies and coffee perfect! Yeah it's all made up already selling the healthy appetizer idea. More so blanking on finding measurable objectives from a business stand point

Quoting oryxx31: Alcohol is gonna be a hard sell in this plan. Maybe a coffee bar or smoothies and health food?
Retrokitty
by Jasmyne on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:51 PM
Either don't sell alcohol or find a smart way for them to go home. But I don't think drunk or tipsy moms are a good idea.

I think you would need a really sick indoor playground:
momma2mms
by Kristin on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:51 PM

Unless you live in an area where public transportation or walking is the norm, I'm not sure alcohol and kids go together. I think maybe a coffee and dessert shop.

highlandmum
by Spunky on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:51 PM

That is what I was thinking.  A coffee house with specialty drinks, and mocktails.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)