Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ET, Aliens, UFO's.. Whatever.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you believe?

Options:

Yes

No

Undecided

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 18

View Results

Do you believe? I mean there is so much proof out there that we have been visited by aliens but, still, no one believes it.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:54 PM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:55 PM

2. Astronauts have seen UFOs

LINK

Three days into the Apollo 11 flight the astronauts on board sent a strange message to mission control asking, “Do you have any idea where the S-4B is with respect to us?” The astronauts were asking where the final stage of the rocket was, which had been detached two days prior. The reason for this inquiry was because something was riding along side of the rocket and if it wasn’t part of the rocket, Apollo 11 had a visitor.

The crew on board did not want to make a big deal out of the object for fear that it would cause a panic and mission control would order the astronauts to abandon the mission. “The three of us were not going to blurt out, ‘hey Houston we got something moving along side of us and we don’t know what it is’ we weren’t about to do that…someone might of demanded we turn back because of aliens or whatever it is,” said astronaut Buzz Aldrin when discussing the situation at a later date.

Mission control did answer the astronaut’s cryptic question about the location of the S-4b unit. The unit was 6,000 miles from their location. What Aldrin and the other three astronauts were looking at was an Unidentified Flying Object exhibiting an intelligent flight path. In fact, according to Dr. David Baker, an Apollo 11 Senior Scientist, astronauts seeing UFOs is not uncommon and dates back to the early earth orbit space flights.

If your friend who works at the video store claims to have seen a sea monster, his story has very little credibility. If an experienced Naval Captain claims to have seen a sea monster then his sighting has tremendous credibility. If experienced and respected astronauts are seeing evidence of intelligent life outside of Earth it should also be taken very seriously.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:55 PM

3. The Wow Signal

LINK

In 1977, at Ohio Sate University, The Big Ear radio telescope picked up an unusual signal. Big Ear used numbers and letters to determine the strength of a signal, 0 being meaningless noise and Z being a strong radio signal. An astronomer, Dr. Jerry R. Ehman, studying the data from the telescope was shocked when a radio signal clocking in at ‘6EQUJ5’ came from a seemingly empty spot in space. Ehman was so shocked that he circled the signal on the data sheet and simply wrote ‘Wow’.

The transmission lasted 37 seconds and came from the Sagittarius constellation. Even more interesting is the fact that the nearest star in that specific direction is 220 million light years away. In other words, the signal came from an empty spot in space. It is also interesting to note that the signal had all the characteristics of an interstellar broadcast.

Some have tried to explain that the signal is somehow of an Earthly origin, but this seems unlikely as the signal was in a frequency that is internationally banned on Earth. The conclusion that has the most evidence going for it is that it is of an extraterrestrial origin, and because there are no stars near where the signal was found one can conclude that it came from a spacecraft manned by intelligent entities.

niki_hubbard
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:57 PM
Hm. Interesting if true. But I have never heard of this before, and he has done a ton of interviews. .

Quoting Anonymous:

2. Astronauts have seen UFOs

LINK

Three days into the Apollo 11 flight the
astronauts on board sent a strange message to mission control asking,
“Do you have any idea where the S-4B is with respect to us?” The
astronauts were asking where the final stage of the rocket was, which
had been detached two days prior. The reason for this inquiry was
because something was riding along side of the rocket and if it wasn’t
part of the rocket, Apollo 11 had a visitor.

The crew on board did not want to make a
big deal out of the object for fear that it would cause a panic and
mission control would order the astronauts to abandon the mission. “The
three of us were not going to blurt out, ‘hey Houston we got something
moving along side of us and we don’t know what it is’ we weren’t about
to do that…someone might of demanded we turn back because of aliens or
whatever it is,” said astronaut Buzz Aldrin when discussing the
situation at a later date.

Mission control did answer the
astronaut’s cryptic question about the location of the S-4b unit. The
unit was 6,000 miles from their location. What Aldrin and the other
three astronauts were looking at was an Unidentified Flying Object
exhibiting an intelligent flight path. In fact, according to Dr. David
Baker, an Apollo 11 Senior Scientist, astronauts seeing UFOs is not
uncommon and dates back to the early earth orbit space flights.

If your friend who works at the video
store claims to have seen a sea monster, his story has very little
credibility. If an experienced Naval Captain claims to have seen a sea
monster then his sighting has tremendous credibility. If experienced
and respected astronauts are seeing evidence of intelligent life outside
of Earth it should also be taken very seriously.

MazzyGirl555
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:00 PM

I don't believe in Aliens .   Buy i use too .  Not any more .   How frightening that would be !

MazzyGirl555
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:01 PM

BUMP!

PoisonEyeV
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:02 PM
1 mom liked this

I believe there are aliens out there...I just don't imagine them the way they are portrayed in movies n such though.

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/017/c/5/leafes_divider_by_gewalgon-d55jolb.png    http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/017/c/5/leafes_divider_by_gewalgon-d55jolb.png

Lilith23
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:04 PM
I wish they have tentacles or extra limbs.
I'm all for some alien lovin.
And yeah i do believe we are not the only one.
ShutUpImTalking
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:04 PM

I'm undecided

mrsmoonbeam
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:23 PM
Yes I belive they are out there. the goverment does a pretty good job of covering it up and the media treats it like a joke. ever notice on tv series if someone sees a ufo by the end there is always "a logical explanation" I have never seen anything I can say for sure was a ufo. once I saw what looked like a silver or grey sphere I cant say for sure it wasnt a ballon either a mylar or weather ballon It was high up and I could not get a clear look at it. Now once I thought I had I was walking my dog one evening and saw this single white light that was circleing in the distance It seemed to light up the ground around it so I went in and got my binoculers and looked for the light. I found it and my heart nearly stopped when I saw it was cigar shaped.....Then I relized I was looking toward the stadium ON THE OU campus and that there was a game that night I went in and turned on the tv because the game was telivised. and there sure enough was my ufo....a Outback Steak House BLIMP!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)