Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

S#?* My Kid Says

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:49 PM
  • 88 Replies

Kids say some funny shit.

On an airline flight, my daughter was charming the heck out of two ladies sitting behind us. When we landed, my daughter turned around and told one of the ladies. "I like your mustache."

My daughter cannot pronounce horse without it sounding like "whores." Last week she had a meltdown when she saw the horses before we went into a store. She kept yelling, "I wanna ride those whores!" Over. And Over. I'm sure people knew what she meant but I could t help but find it funny.

Another time, she had scraped her chin when she fell at the pool. I told her a few days later that it was healing really well. She was devastated saying, "Mama, I don't wanna heal! I don't want it to heal."

Anyone else have any good ones?

by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
casah4
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:51 PM

A friend's son couldn't pronounce the "L" in clock.  That made for interesting trips to the store. She avoided the aisle with clocks in it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:52 PM
5 moms liked this
My nephew mooned an old woman at walmart and yelled "RELEASE THE KRACKEN! "

He was 2
dragonflyvee
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:53 PM

Oh my goodness! That's hilarious!!!

Quoting casah4:

A friend's son couldn't pronounce the "L" in clock.  That made for interesting trips to the store. She avoided the aisle with clocks in it.

dragonflyvee
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:54 PM

Bahaha. Where did he hear that??

Quoting Anonymous: My nephew mooned an old woman at walmart and yelled "RELEASE THE KRACKEN! " He was 2

gramattmom
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:56 PM
2 moms liked this

One day my son came home from school and says (and he was serious) Mom can I go outside without my pants on..It was in March and it was like 40 degrees outside. I said NO! He asks why and I said cause for one its only 40 outside and not only that but you will get arrested for it...he stands there and thinks for about 30 seconds puts his hand on his hip and says but mom i really really really wanna go outside without my pants on!!! I couldnt help but laugh...(for those of you that are not smart enough to know, i didnt let him...i know some will think i did.)

smalltownteddy
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:56 PM
1 mom liked this
My two year old loves to demand "cheese dicks" (cheese sticks) when we go to the grocery store. Loudly. I've caught several people snickering over it, but I don't blame them, he cracks me up too.
candy23
by Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:57 PM
1 mom liked this

omg i just LOL'd so loud.!!!

Quoting Anonymous: My nephew mooned an old woman at walmart and yelled "RELEASE THE KRACKEN! " He was 2
morrigan914
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:58 PM
1 mom liked this
My 4 year old can't say her g's. At all. 'Bridge' comes out bitch, so I have a video of her climbing up my legs and onto a armchair saying, "My mommy's a bridge" over and over. It's awesome.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:58 PM
It was when that wrath of titans preview was out and Liam Neeson says it lol

Quoting dragonflyvee:

Bahaha. Where did he hear that??

Quoting Anonymous: My nephew mooned an old woman at walmart and yelled "RELEASE THE KRACKEN! "

He was 2

candy23
by Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:00 PM

my daughter used to say "Bubble-me-nut" when talking about "Thumbalina"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)