Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Creepy old man

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
Today while I was at the store with my 2 kids (16 and 9), there was a guy checking out in front of me when he finished it was my turn, he had walked away I thought. After I payed and started to walk out this same man stepped beside me and asked if my two girls were mine, I said the 16 year old was mine and the 9 year old was my sd. He then said they were very beautiful and then turned around and went out the other exit.
It kind of bothered me, I didn't understand shy this man was asking about my daughters, or shy he even had to make a point to stick around to make a comment about their looks, am I the only one that finds this odd?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mandy18192
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:13 PM
Yeah, that is a little odd...were you in Walmart? I picture this im Walmart lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:20 PM
Lol, no

Quoting mandy18192: Yeah, that is a little odd...were you in Walmart? I picture this im Walmart lol
metalmomma86
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:23 PM
1 mom liked this
While reading this, I imagined the scene from Blues Brothers
"How much for ze women"

Also I have been drinking.
hismommy2010
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:30 PM
Yea but on the other hand, you never know... When my son was almost two, we went to a local public event. An older man kept askn about our son. Started creeping me & hubby out. Finally as he was ending the convo, he told us to love him & cherish every moment. Then told us how his family had recently lost a grandchild, health issues. Anyways, then it didnt seem so creepy. I think he just saw our lil one and it made him think of his?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 26, 2014 at 10:59 AM
Bump
.sugar.kisses.
by Platinum Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 11:00 AM
Creepy.

Did you make sure that you weren't followed home?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)