• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Another ex drama post!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies
Don't be mad at me cause ur a slut. Lmfao. U are one hell of a bitch. Who runs the roads lookin to suck an fuck a dick. Please

That's what my ex boyfriend sent me when I told him to leave me alone.

Backstory: We broke up in May. He has still tried to keep in contact with me ever since. I did try and make our relationship work for the first few weeks after the break up, but after he moved another girl in and got her pregnant, I have ignored him.

Finally I had enough of his rude texts and phone calls. I blocked him and now he has resorted to emailing me.

He will leave me alone for a few days or a week at a time. When I think he's finally done, he pops back up somewhere.

I don't even know where he gets his information considering that I have not been with any other man since (or during our relationship) are break up, not that it would concern him.

I just want it to stop!
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:19 PM
My ex used to do this. Took a restraining order and him getting arrested to leave me alone.
jkleinman
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:20 PM
No contact order maybe?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:22 PM
I went to the cops. They said there was nothing they could do unless he harmed me physically.

Quoting Anonymous: My ex used to do this. Took a restraining order and him getting arrested to leave me alone.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:22 PM
I tried. They won't do anything unless he physically harms me.

Quoting jkleinman: No contact order maybe?
Ol--Akasha--lO
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:28 PM
Ignore him completely. Act like he doesn't exist. Mark his email address as spam. DO NOT RESPOND. Not even to tell him to stop.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:29 PM
All they did was make a report so that if anything happens there is proof he has done it over a period of time.

The cops didn't even call or visit him to give him a "warning."

Quoting Anonymous: My ex used to do this. Took a restraining order and him getting arrested to leave me alone.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:30 PM
I know. I did that for weeks, but then I caved in and flipped out. I couldn't take it anymore. I'm trying to find out how to spam an email from my phone. The only option is to flag it, but it doesn't flag or spam the new messages; just the one I marked.

Quoting Ol--Akasha--lO: Ignore him completely. Act like he doesn't exist. Mark his email address as spam. DO NOT RESPOND. Not even to tell him to stop.
BrutalTruth
by urbullyisshowing on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:33 PM
Same here. Went so far as to follow me from Arizona to Florida, make facebook profiles under my sons name, and harass people who knew me. Wasn't hard to have him arrested or get a no contact order after that. Which he btw, violated twice and went to jail for contempt. Fucking moron.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:33 PM
Ok the cops won't do anything. Do you not have brothers or uncles? Cousins?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:35 PM
Lol actually I don't. The only family that lives near me is my mother and two sisters. Well my dad as well, but we don't talk much and he is not one for confrontation. He would turn it around on me somehow.

Quoting Anonymous: Ok the cops won't do anything. Do you not have brothers or uncles? Cousins?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)